House Tour!

*Mitch's Pov*

We walked out of the airport arm in arm and yes we got stares as Scott started singing. "We're off to see LA The wonderful of LA of CA!" I could see Rachel blush with embarressment. We finally skipped our way to the car and got in. "SO! Are you ready to have the best week of your life or what?!" I asked. "Oh heck yes!"  she replied. "Good great grand alright so firstly we bring you to our lovley abode." Scott said keeping his eyes on the road. "I think you are embarressing Rachel." I giggled. "Yes. Yes he is." Rachel said rolling her eyes. "Oopsies." Scott shrugged. We finally got home and Rachel already got out of the car with Victoria. "Here. You can open up the apartment and give her the tour." I hand her the keys and she gladly takes it and runs up the stairs. 

*Victoria's Pov*

I can't believe I am actually running up some stairs to SuperFruit's apartment. Never in all of my life have I thought this could happen. I can't even believe I am best friends with their daughter! "C'mon slowpoke!" She was already at the top of the stairs. "How do you do that?!" I say panting. "Practice!! C'mon!" she pulls me into the apartment. "Wow so this is your home?" I say looking around. "Yep!" she says smiling. "Ok so first thats the kitchen where we eat our food." she points to the left side of the room. "Thats the living room." She points to the right. "And a wild Wyatt appears!" she says as  she picks him up. I pet his hairless skin. "And thats SuperFruit." she points to the two walking in. They wave at me. I wave back. "Come follow me." she led me to her room. "This is where I sleep! It's not much but it's something." Then she led me what seemed to be the guest room. "This is where you shall sleep!" I sat on the couch. "Oooh comfy." I said. "NOW! It's time for the greatest room of all. The master bed room!" she wiggled her eyebrows. I laughed and  followed her into the hall.

*Scott's Pov*

I was sitting on the couch with Mitch watching Spongebob with my arm wrapped around his waist. "This is gonna be such a fun week." he stated. "I know! I can't wait to show Victoria around! We could also show Rachel a few things also. She didn't really see anything to major yet." After I said that I heard Rachel say, "The master bedroom is where dirty things happen. Dirty dirty things." I heard a laugh from Victoria. My eyes widened, so did Mitch's. "We heard that!" Mitch said trying to contain his laughter. 

*Rachel's Pov*

"Oh c'mon you guys, you don't think I didn't know what was going down when you asked Avi if I could sleepover?" I said coming into the living room and sitting on the couch next to them. Victoria followed behind like a lost puppy. They both blushed. "Aw Scomiche blush! Quick take a picture!" I told Victoria. She giggled and took the picture. They both covered up their faces. Victoria and I both laughed. After we finished laughing I proclaimed. "Welp  I am bored." "Well what can we do??" Scott asked. "Any ideas Vicky?" Mitch asked. She seemed kinda suprised that Mitch had given her a nickname. "Me? Well, its kinda been my dream to meet Pentatonix ever since I saw you on the Sing-Off." Mitch and Scott both aww'd. "Alright! How about we have a Pentatonix Party?!" Scott asked jumping up. "YEAH!" Victoria jumped up too and they both high fived. I just looked at Mitch and Mitch looked at me with an 'what even' look on our faces. I guess its time to plan a Pentatonix party!!