Keeping Secrets

DO YOU PEOPLE LIKE PEWDIEPIE?!

*Rachel's Pov*

After that the guys went out and did their own thing. I just replied to my  text from Ava.

A- Heyyyy girrrrrl!

R- Ayy chika!!!

A- Whats upppp??! 

R- Nothing really texting my lovley boyfriend.

A- alright your gonna have to stop with that boyfriend business.

R- oops? lol

We just texted about random stuff for a while. Then I heard a loud crash and some laughing. 

R- I have ta gurrr cyaaaa

A- Kkkkk BYeeez

I walk into the kitchen to see the idiots sprawled across the floor with flour all over them. "What the heckings?!" I say as I grab them some napkins and they wiped themselves off. "WELL! We were gonna bake a cake!" Mitch says "Yeah! But clumsy Mitch here knocked over the flour and now we have no more!" Scott interupted. "UH! It's not all my fault you made me laugh!" Mitch giggling. "Yeah bu-" I interupt them "LADIES Ladies! No fighting!" We all just laugh and Mitch said he'd go buy some more so we could bake a cake together! Oh God this will get messy real fast!

*Ava's Pov*

OMFG! I ALMOST TOLD RACHEL! I can't tell her about what Josh did! It wasn't even my fault! He just KISSED ME! I mean I can't deny I didn't like it or kiss back, but, he is Rachel's boyfriend! I can't tell her! But, it'll hurt her more that I didn't tell her. I knew he wouldn't have changed so quickly like that. Ugh! What do I do.....? Wait! I remember! He told me......that he was only using her to get to Pentatonix. He told me that if I ever told her he would do something seriously bad to me. I know he would do it too. But, that was three weeks ago. I should tell her....BUT I will do something make it less of a problem for us. I sighed and texted her.

A- Rachel. I have to tell you something....

IM SORRY IT WAS SHORT ITS BC STUDYING I KNOW I KNOW. But idK 

AVAAA OOOHHHH