Cuddles

*Rachel's Pov*

Kirstie dropped me off and I was about to open the door but then I remembered I told them I had broken up with Josh. I knew I would be bombarded with questions. Honestly, all I wanted to do was be shut out from the world, like I was at the orphange.... I sighed and opened the door a little and saw no one in the apartment. I opened the door all the way, and walked in. I plopped down on the couch and sighed. Then, Mitch came in. Thank God it was Mitch because he gets me better. I love Scott just as much but, Mitch always knows what to say and when to say it. Hey, if this whole Pentatonix thing didn't happen, I could totally see him as some sort of theripist.  "So. You. Josh." he did his hands as a broken heart. I nodded. "You want to talk?" I did, but I couldn't. You know what I mean? Probably not. I shook my head no. He hugged me and I hugged back. I hugged him for quite some time. We stopped and he held both of  my hands. "I told Scott to say and do nothing and that I would handle it." I squeezed his hands. "Thank you. And I understand why he does of this stuff and I really admire it. Where is our knight in shining armor anyway?" He laughed at my nickname for him. "In the room asleep." I got up and quickly ran into their room and jumped on Scott. "I'M BACK BABY!" I yelled. "Hi!" Scott laughed and kissed my forehead. Mitch came in right behind and laying on the other side on Scott.

*Scott's Pov*

I didn't know Rachel came back home until she attacked me. She seemed happy that her and Josh broke up, so I decided I'd leave it alone. Aparently, it's a cuddle fest now because I have Mitch in one arm and Rachel in the other. It's not very confertable for me but they were already fast asleep. I just smiled and continued watching whatever was on the Tv.

*Mitch's Pov*

I woke up to a sound of an alarm. I checked and quickly got up. "GUYS WAKE UP! WE'LL BE LATE FOR BEYONCÉ" I hear Scott moan and throw a pillow at me. I dodged that like it was a fireball. "Seriously! Beyoncé is waiting!!!" I said shaking them. They still wouldn't budge. "Fine" I said before singing the loudest and highest note I could. They both sat up covering their ears. "Impressive." Rachel said getting out of the bed. I bowed. "Shmanks you. Now get ready! The Queen is waiting!" I said handing her the Angel shirt. "I thought you were the queen?" She said catching it. "Yes but She is more queeny than me." She giggled and left. Scott was still laying there. "Scott Richard Hoying! Get your lazy ass out of the bed!" I said shaking him. He sighed, cupped my face in his hands, kissed my nose and got up. "Thank you smoochie." I said winking. He giggled and started getting ready. I guess I'll get ready too! Next stop: Beyoncé!

SORRY SCOTTS POV WAS SHORT HATE ME WHY DON'T YOU?!