Josh

Boop boop bap bap BAE 

*Rachel' Pov* 

After the movie, It was around 2 and Scott asked "Is it alright if you stay here while we go out to get something?" Of course I said "Oh no! I 'll be will be fine!!!" About 30 minuets later I got a text from  a random person.

The messages were: 

"Missed me slut??" 

"What? Who are you?!"

"Oh you'll find out" 

"No tell me! Or I'm calling the cops!!!!"

I said just when Mitch and Scott came in. I quickly shoved my phone  into my pocket and pretented to be eating something. "Hey you guys! What did you guys do??" "It's a secret!!" Mitch said hiding something in the backroom somewhere. "Guys.. I have been getting text." "Well that's good!!! Rachies making some friends!!" Mitch said smiling. They call me Rachie, and I call them Mitchie and Scotty. Its our cute little family thing. Aha yeah... Anyway I said back with a serious tone. "Not the good kind.." 

*Scott's Pov*

"What?!?!" I said going over to her and take her phone. "Mitch! Do you know anyone with this number?!" I  said and I showed him the number. "NO! Rachel! This serious! We have to call the police!" Mitch said. "No! I have a feeling I know who it is..." she said looking down. "Who?" I asked. "Just... can you bring me back to the school.." she asked. "Yeah... Go in the car we'll be right there" Mitch said as she walked out. "What is she doing?!" Mitch asked me as he grabbed his keys and went to the car. "I have no idea myself Mitch." I replied following him.

*Rachel's Pov* 

When we arrived we walked into the office. "Rachel what are you doing here? I thought you left?" The lady at the front desk said. "I did. But I need to talk to Josh....Josh Greenfeild." She nodded and over the intercom she said"Josh Greenfeild please report to the office." She ended the call and told us to sit on the chairs outside of the office. "What are you doing?" Mitch asked whispering. "I'll be fine. Don't worry." I said reassuringly. I saw Josh walking up to the office. When he saw me his eyes got wide. "Josh, I would like to speak to you outside." "Whatever bitch." Scott looked like he was about to throw a punch but thankfully Mitch stopped him. We got outside, "What did you get your dads to protect you? They are nothing but gay fa-" I cut him off "Listen here you little fucktard. I didn't come here to let you bully anymore. I came to tell you I am stronger than I was before, and for your information, having two dads is the best thing in the fucking world. Now, just because you have a shitty life doesn't mean that you could make my life a living hell hole. OK?!" I practically screamed and then I breathed out. He was gonna say something but I didn't let him. "Oh and one more thing" I said as I slapped him in the face. "Not so much fun now is it?" I walked away as quickly as I could. That felt good to get off my chest. 

*Mitch's Pov*

I was watching everything from the window. She told that boy off good!! THAT'S MY GIRL! She walked into the building and I just ran up and hugged her. "I am so proud of you honey." I said hugging her tighter. "Thanks Mitchie! But, right now your hurtingme ." she said  as she giggled. "Sorry.."and I stopped hugging her. On the way home we got some ice cream.   We all shared a banana spilt. We had some good laughs and made new inside jokes that we'd be sure to say on tour and went home. When we got home it was only 7:30 when we got home but we were full of ice cream and really tired! So we decided to go to sleep. But, that's fine by me.... We just get to give Rachel her suprise sooner.

FUN GAME: WHAT DO YOU THINK THE SUPRISE IS?!