Decisions

1K READS?! THAAAANKS YOUUUU <3 <3

*Rachel's Pov*

"A....record deal?!" I blinked my eyes a few times. "Of course! A voice like that can't go unoticed!" he said patting  my back. I see all of Pentatonix and how happy they are for me. That got me thinking. "What about them.... can I keep touring with them?" I ask. "That's the bad news...." he said looking down. "Wh-what?" I said. He sighed. "We need to start working  withn you right away...." "But, what about us?!" Scott got up and stood behind me. "You'll go on tour as usual but you just won't have her." He said refering to me. "But I want to stay with them!" I said stamping my foot. "This could be your only chance Rachel..." he continued "I'll give you until tomorrow to tell me your decison." Once he left I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands. What am I going to do?

*Mitch's Pov*

"Rachel..." I said coming over to comfort her. " You choose what ever you want to do nothing is holding you back... not even us." Kevin says patting her back. "Thanks... but it doesn't erase the fact that if I take this offer... I won't see you guys for a long time. You are my family... I can't just leave my family." "AWW" Kirstie said hugging her.. Rachel sighed. "I don't know you guys..... what do I do..." she said looking like she was going to cry. "shh Racharoni It's alright!" Scott said rubbing Rachel's back. I love how he always gives her these cute nicknames and they always seem to cheer her up. 

*Scott's Pov*

Rachel has been given a hard decison to make. I hate seeing her under this much pressure. But, I have to help her through it. I am very proud of my little girl.Not many people are getting record deals like this. I want her to be the happiest she could be. "I don't know  you guys... I'll just sleep on it." she got up and told us all goodnight and went into her bunk. I could hear her tossing and turning. God, I feel so bad for her. I wish I could do something about it.....

WHY DO I HAVE 1K READS WHEN THIS IS BAD AS HELL I AM CONFUZZLED