Anniversary.

Hi. Soo awkward. Bye I guess..

*Scott's Pov*

Finally its Summer!!! You know what that means? Mitch and I's Anniversary!!!! June 15, 2016 was the best day of my life. Marrying Mitch Grassi, making him Mitch Grassi-Hoying. I sighed and turned over to see my husband of three years. I smiled and kissed him. I got up to make him some breakfast in bed. I made him his favorite. When I was finished, I walked into our room to see Mitch fully dressed. "Oh Goodmorning. Sit down I have food for you!" I said and he sat down. I gave him his food. "You are the best husband ever! Don't think I forgot about you my muse. I have something for you too" He said smiling. I giggled and kissed his cheek. He finished eating his food and said "Oh shit, what about Rachel we can't just leave her alone! But, we need some daddy and daddy time." (I SMILED WHEN I WROTE THAT IDK WHY ITS CUTE THOUGH ISN'T IT?) "Hmm she can go with Avi? Kirst and Kevin are working on some new songs. I dout Avirel has anything to do?" I suggested. "Maybe, call him." He commands.  "As you wish my queen." I bow and he giggles. 

*Avi's Pov*

My phone started ringing and I saw it was Scott and I answered it. "Hey Scott! Happy Anniversay!!" I say cheerfully. "Thanks you sexy bass man! You busy?" I smiled at my nickname. "No, but I am assuming I have to play babysitter for today?" I ask rolling my eyes. "Bingoooo!" He sings and I laugh. "Sure. I will do it! What location are we going to have this daycare at?" I asked. "Your place?  I swear she's not to distructive!" He joked. "Sure bring her on over!" I replied. "Alright see ya soon!" he said and he hung up. Oh poop. Now I have to find out what 13 year old girls like to do!

*Rachel's Pov*

I wake up to Wyatt licking my face. "Hey stop it you silly kitty!" I say picking him up and putting him over my head. "AHHHHH SAPENYAAAA." I laughed at myself singing the Lion King song. I got out of my bed with Wyatt under my arm and walked into the kitchen. I got myself an apple and started eating and watching tv. I sat down with Wyatt and pet him as I watched Spongebob and ate my apple."Morning Sweetheart." Mitch comes in and kisses my forehead and Scott follows behind. "Mornin!" he said. I smiled at them. An episode later, Scott said. "Hey Racey Rachel!" Mitch furrowed his eyebrows. "Where the hell did that come from?" I laughed at them. "No idea, but anyway, You are going to Avi's today because today is Mitch and I's anniversary. Alright?" I saw Mitch smiling after Scott said it was their anniversary. It was so cute how they loved eachother. If I was a superfruiter, USDA approved organic fruit, or whatever they call themselves I would totally ship them hard. I mean I already do but, ugh nevernind. I just replied. "That's fine! Avi's a pretty cool dude!"  "Great now go get ready! We are leaving in an hour." I got up and started getting ready.

*Mitch's Pov*

We left Rachel at Avi's and found out that Kirstie and Kevin also came over. We said goodbye and said thank you to Avi and went on our way. We spent the whole day together. We went to a little peir. I loved that Peir. That Peir is where we had our first kiss, and where he proposed. We came back to this very spot every year and stayed there the entire day. Once we finished our time there, we kissed a long and passionate kiss. "I love you Scott." I whispered. "Forever and always." He whispered back and kissed me quickly. We then went o this fancy smancy Itailian restruant. The food there was delicous. We did that cliché thing in Lady and the Tramp with our spagetti. We didn't roll the meatballs with our noses though, that would just be weird. (Its kinda funny if you know what I'm talking about.) We payed and left for home. When we got home, I texted Avi

M- Heyyy Avsteerrs! Can Rachel stay the night? ;)

A- Yeah sure Kirstie, Kev, Rachel and I can have a sleepover! Remember, use a condom, don't want you getting pregnant!!

I bursted out laughing at his comment. "What's so funny?" Scott asked and I showed him my phone. "HOLY TURKEYS." Scott laughed histerically. After a while of laughing I realised what he said. "Wait Holy Turkeys?" "Why not?" he shrugged and I giggled. I texted Avi back.

M- lol!!!! Thank you! You are the best! :* 

Later that night, I gave him my gift to him. *Wiggles eyebrows*