Meet Ava!

I came up in this party time to TWERK.

*Rachel's Pov* 

I may love the tour life, but dang is it boring. I remember Ava. She said talk to her if I need anything. Right now, I need her to get out of bordem. Thankfully, I saved her number already.

R- Hi Ava! It's Rachel!

A- Omg hi! I got kinds worried when you dropped out. XD how ya been?

R- I've actually been a lot better! Meeting Beyoncé  soon ;)

A- ARE YOU JOKING?JHV CDSI 

R- Nope! Im bored wanna facetime!

A- Sure! 

I called her on facetime.

"Whoa are you on a tour bus?!" she asked suprise. "Indeed  I am!" I said laughing. "Who are you talking to?" Kevin said. "Wait.... That voice sounds way too familar..." she said furrowing her eyebrows. "It's just Kevin!" "OLUSOLA?" she said her eyes practically popping out of her head. "Yeah?" I say already knowing her reaction. "WAIT SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU ARE ON TOUR WITH PENTATONIX?!?" "Suprise?" I say shurgging. I hear a sqwee. "Hi!" Kevin waves coming onto the screen. "Ohmigosh HI!" she said trying to calm down. "I just came in to tell you that we'll be eating dinner in 45 minuets." "Thanks Kev! See ya later!" He closed my curtain. "How come you never told me you knew PTX I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM?!" "I don't really like all the attention that I know I will get.... So do you want to meet them?" "YESSSSS!" I laughed and got out of my bunk. "You guys! I have someone I want you to meet!" 

*Mitch's Pov* 

"You guys! I have someone I want you to meet!" Rachel says and walks in with her phone. "Who is it?" I say walking over to her. "My friend Ava! She just found out I know you guys!" she said laughing. "Oh my God hi Mitch!" "Heelloooo!" I said waving and smiling. There was a couple more greetings and Rachel told us that she was the only one that actually cared about her at school. She was really sweet aside from of all of the squeals and shiz. I'm just happy that Rachel's made a friend. Basically we told her to not give out our personal info and all that jazz. We ended the call and Scot said "WELP THAT WAS FUN! Now! What's the menu for tonight?" "BBQ!" Avi screamed. "NO!" I screamed. Avi pouted. "Its ok Avsters. We can eat BBQ by ourselves." Rachel said and patted his back. She hates BBQ though. SHE IS THE SWEETEST! We decided on some burgers suggested by Esther.

*Scott's Pov*

We met Rachel's  friend Ava today. It was such a pleasure talking to her. She was the only one that was kind enough to stop and help her. I hope one day we get to meet her in person. After we went and ate some burgers. Those are the best burgers I have ever tasted. We were probably the loudest people in the restraunt. We went back into the bus and Rachel went straight to her bunk. She looked  pretty tired at the restruant.

The rest of Pentatonix was watching some weird comedy show on the tv while Mitch and I were cuddling in our bunk watching this sappy love movie. Well.....we weren't watching it exactly. I was a little bored with it. Without thinking, I started kissing Mitch's neck. "Babe..." he mutters out. "Yes?" I say kissing his jawline. "I'm trying to watch the movie." He says trying to push me away. I shut the laptop. "Not anymore." He rolls on top of me. "Guess not." he says and starts kissing me. After a while, we got tired. I checked my phone to see that it was 9:20. "You gonna stay here Mitchie?" I ask. I  hear his breathing he only does when he sleeps. I decided to get some sleep too. I have to rest up for the first show tomorrow!!!

HOW YA LIKE AVI'S NICKNAME LOL AVSTERS? idk tbh