Please.

IM BACK AFTER FIVE THOUSAND YEARS! YAAAY! You missed me? Probably not. ANYWAYYY

*Rachel's Pov* 

I heard Kirstie knock on the door. "She's here!" I say getting up from my seat and kissing them goodbye. "Don't get to cray with the boys! You've got a boyfriend!" Scott said in a fatherly tone. Ouch. That hurt. "We broke up." I quickly grab my things and run outside to Kirstie. "Who broke up?" she asks. "Nobody." I reply firmly. She gasps. "Did you and Josh break up?! Y'all were so cute!" "Aparently not to him." I muttered. "What do you mean?" she said putting her hand on my shoulder noticing some tears trickle down. "H-he CHEATED!" I said sobbing. "Oh Rachel!" she said hugging me tightly. "I'm so sorry. I will do everything I can to make you forget about that JERK!" I just hugged her. That's all I could do. She leaned back and started driving. She kept driving and driving to this beautiful ranch where there were horses. "Kirstie! Horse Back riding! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS!" I said hugging her. And actually..........smiling. Kirstie had tha charm that made ever one in a better mood. I love her. AS A FRIEND OF COURSE haha.

*Kirstie's Pov*

I watch her run to the horses and petting their backs.  I check in and get the names of the horses we were to ride. I go over to her and scare her "BOO!" I scream and she jumps. "KIIIIIRISSSSST!"!!!! she said laughing. I laugh too. Finally, it's time to get on our horses. Mine's name was Scarlet and Rach's name was Destiny. "ITS DESTINY'S CHILD!" she says hopping on. I laugh and hop on my Scarlet. We ride behind our tour guide and Rachel and him talk the whole time. She had tons of questions about the horses and everything and of course, he knew the answers. Once we finished, my butt hurt. "My bootay is hurtingggg." I whine and she laughs at me. "Mine too!" she laughs back. "Hey Rach, its kinda hot. Don't you want to take off your sweater?" I ask. "Its not hot!" She lied pulling down the sleeves. I could see the sweat on her forehead. "Lets just get into the car." I said getting in. Once she sat down. I said "Rachel, don't you lie, are you um ya know..." I did the motion because I could not say it.  She looked away. She nodded. "Rachel!" I said feeling tears form. "I have to tell Scott and Mitch." I say wiping my tears. "NO!" she screams.

*Rachel's Pov*

"You can't!!" I say staring at her. "I have to! It'll help you!" She said grabbing my hands. "You can't please...." I say. I honestly tried not to cry today, but the tears come flowing. I need to work on my emotions. "Why? If you don't mind." she said carefully. "I promised....that I would stop. It makes me feel better ya know?" She nods. She sighs. "You tell them." "I can't They'll hate me!" I say throwing my hands in the air. "They won't hate you! Tell them! It'll make everything better!" I sighed. "Alright. But, not now... Just..... can you keep the secret?" she nods and starts driving. I guess Kirstie will be my only friend now... Bye bye razor.... for good.

FUN GAME: What do you think will happen next?!