New Friend

Suprise! Yay I am updating today because my mother is doing nothing and it is very boring. SO I decided why not update?!

*Rachel's Pov*

I'm gonna tell them. They were probabaly suspicious anyway. I sighed. "Guys I have to tell you something." Scott turned around but Mitch didn't because dangerous. "The reason Beyoncé called me up to the stage was um..." I bite my lip. Scott looked straight into my eyes. He had this look that made me feel confident and I just said it. "I cut myself again...." The car came to a halt which made us fly forward. "What?" Mitch said turning around. "I...cut myself again. Thats why she brought me up there. To make me feel better..." Scott was biting his lip. "Y-you promised." I felt a wave of guilt rush over me. "I know, but I just.....it was.....it just made me feel better and I know I should have came to you.. I don't know why I didn't......I'm sorry.... I can't promise that I won't do it again..but I will try the hardest not to...." "Come here." Scott said wiping his eyes and opening his arms for a hug. Mitch joined in. "I'm so so so sorry.." I cry. "Shh." Mitch said rubbing my back. Then we all calmed down and Mitch started up driving again.

*Scott's Pov*

We got back into the house and Rachel went straight to her room. I followed behind her. "What are you doing?" she asked sitting on her bed. "Throwing these away." I said grabbing her razors. It might be gross, but I saw dried up blood on it.... It made me so upset. I wanted to cry. But, I had to be strong for Rachel. I went to the trash and threw those live ruiners away "Gone for good..." I say smiling to myself. Then I feel two small arms wrap around me. Mitch. I turned around. "You threw them away?" He asks looking up at me. I nodded and kiss his nose. "Babe have you noticed... She only hangs out with Kirstie or us?" I say as he plays with my hair. "Yeah. I do. But, who could she hang out with? She doesn't even go to school. She can't really make any friends." He answers. I began thinking. "What about that girl from New Orleans??" "OH MY GOD THATS PERFECT!" He said kissing me quickly and running towards Rachel's room.

*Mitch's Pov*

I ran to Rachel's and bursted in almost falling on my face. Damn you socks! She laughed and continued going on her phone. "RACHEL!" I am hyper today aren't I? "MITCH!" she mimicks my loud voice. "I have a friend for you!" She looked down. "Cool." "C'mon Rachel! Cheer up! Here give me your phone I'll look ther up for you." I said as she handed me her phone. I typed in Victoria's twitter and said "Her name is Victoria, she is 13 years old just like you, AND, the best part is, she's a pentaholic!" She just shrugged. "I don't really want any friends right now... except for you, Scotty, and Kirst." I pouted. "Just give her a try! She's super sweet! I met her in New Orleans! It'll make you feel 1000% better!" She sighed "Fine." I smiled. "Good now I'll leave you two to it."