WHY

WHY in all caps

*Rachel's Pov*

R- What is it? IM BAKING A CAKE! :DDDD 

A- Its not good, :(

I went to  the couch and layed upside down and texted back.

R- Ummm ok?

A- Josh........He cheated....

R- YEAH RIGHT! Your just jealous that you don't have a boyfriend!

I reply back laughing.

A- No... I'm serious....

R- WHAT?! 

I feel tears forming and I got up. "Im gonna go into my room until Mitchie comes back K?" I say walking to my room then letting all of the tears come out. 

R- Why?! WIth who?!

A- idk her name. But I just saw them kissing. 

I was sobbing quietly and I heard footsteeps and quickly laid down. I felt someone put my blanket over me and kiss my cheek and say "Sleep tight babe." It was Scott. When I was sure he left I continued to text Ava. 

R-  Is there anything else?

A- Yeah. and I'm REALLY sorry but he also told me he was just dating you to get to Pentatonix.

R- Wait how do you know so much about this?

There was no reply. But I know she read it. Now I'm suspicous.

*Ava's Pov*

That felt good to get off my chest. Maybe that little lie wouldn't hurt? I don't know.. But after I told her about the Ptx thing she got suspicous. Shit. I bet she'll hate me. I guess that's ok... she doesn't need me. She has all the friends she could ever want. She doesn't need me. So, if you ask me if I feel guilty. My reply will be "No." Besides I have Josh. I forgot to leave out the part that we've been dating for a week. It felt wrong at first, but now its fine. I think she could handle it.

*Rachel's Pov*

I can't handle this.  I go into my bathroom and pull out my razor. "Oh hi old friend." I said as I made my first cut. The blood flowed down my arm. I smiled. The pain that  this gave me made me forget about the pain in my heart. I made my third cut and I heard the door open. I quickly wiped off the blood and put  on a sweater since I was wearing a tank top. I wiped my eyes and walked out of the room to see MItch setting up the ingredents. I have to pretend to be happy, just for them..

LOL SORRY FOR ALL THE AVAS BC I MADE AVA A BITCH AHAHAHH but I swear Mitch and Scott's Povs return in the next chapter! :)