School Bullies

This a sometime later when she's at school and stuff.

*Rachel's Pov* 

"Go cry to your mommy fat ugly bitch!" I heard Josh say as his hand slapped my face. "Oh that's right you don't have a mommy" He said as he laughed kicked me which made me fall. I was laying there crying and no one seemed to care... Why me... I never did anything to you.. "You ok?" a girls voice said. "Y-yes"I said trying to hide my pain. "No, you aren't. My name is Ava. What's yours?" she asked helping me up. "It's Rachel." I said forcing on a smile. "Nice name! Anyway I have to go! Here's my number if you ever want to talk again!" She said and handed me a slip of paper. "Thanks" I said. That was probably the only friend I had at this stupid school. I was walking home as quickly as I could. I didn't want Josh to hurt me anymore than he already did..

*Mitch's Pov*

Rachel walked in the door and quickly went to her room. Somethings off about her. She never acts this way. "Scott, don't you think Rachels been acting a little weird lately... "Yeah...She seems out of it... I wonder whats gotten into her." "Should we go talk to her... I'm kind of worried.." I ask looking down. Scott hugs me and starts walking to Rachel's room. I follow him. "Rachel? You ok?" he asks worried. I hear a faint sniffle. "Y-yeah...." "Can we come in?" I ask. "NO! YOU CAN'T" she screams. Scott and I are starled. "I'm sorry but... you can't come in."  I then hear some drawers closing and faint sobs. "Babe... We're right here.... you can tell us anything...." Scott said as I saw some tears forming. "I can't tell you this.... I'm sorry."

*Scott's Pov*

"Rachel I'm sorry... but we are coming in wether you like it or not" I said opening the door. I look around the room and she's no where to be seen. "Rachel?" Mitch said as his voice cracked. I hear crying coming from the bathroom. Oh.No. I run into her and I see blood all over her arms. "Rachel!!!!" I say running to her and grabbing a towel as the tears started coming out as quickly as they could. Mitch was just standing there frozen, tears started falling from his cheeks. "Why?!" I said wrapping the towel around her arms and wiping the tears from her face off with my thumb. "I'm s-sorry...." She said hiding her face. "Why didn't you tell us?!" Mitch said full on sobbing. "You have enough trouble with everything else, This would be to much of a burden." That just broke my heart. Mitch came over to us and started helping me clean her, and the floors, off. "Please please please PROMISE never to do this again we love you and we will do anything for you. If it helps we could talk about it. Maybe it would make things better?" I said still crying. "I hope it does..." She said as she got up and sat on her bed. We followed her and sat right next to her. Then she started telling us her story.....

Hiii! So yesh, this was most likely expected. Idk but do you like so far???