Afternoon with Kirstie.

Gosh I love writing this.

*Kirstie's Pov*

Mitch called me to see of Rachel and I could do some girl stuff because she had a really bad dream and he was trying to get her mind off of it. I was thrilled, I haven't done girl stuff in forever. Well, I have, but not with anyone. About an hour later, I knock on their door. "RACHEEEEL SHE'S HERE!" I hear Scott scream. Mitch opened the door and Rachel was behind him. "Sorry about my husband" " Oh no it's fine!" I said smiling at Rachel. "You ready chicka?" I asked. "Yes ma'am!" she replied. God she's so polite. "You don't have to be THAT polite around me!" I said laughing. "Oh ok!" She laughed back. Mitch tried to give me money for her, but I refused it and said I could pay. "Are you sure?" "YES!! Just go hang out with Scott! We'll see you guys later!!" We said goodbye and walked to my car. "Today we are going SHOPIIIIIIING!" I sang as she laughed at me.

*Rachel's Pov*

I love Kirstie! She is hilarous! She makes me feel so happy! I feel like she's going to be an older sister to me, and I couldn't be more happier about that. She told me that today we are going shopping! FOR CLOTHES! I only have two dresses and a shirt and some jeans and some black flats. Once I told Kirstie this, she said "Oh no no no! We need to buy you some clothes ASAP!" We walked into a store called Forever 21. It was a very very "girly" store. I'm not really that girly but some things were cute. Kirstie picked out some clothes and practically pushed me into the dressing rooms. I came out and she smiled widely "Oh my God! YOU LOOK STUNNING!" "T-thanks." I said blushing. "Come we have to get you more clothes!!!!" We continued shopping.

*Scott's Pov*

"Babeeeee were alooooooooone!" Mitch screamed as he sat on the couch. I ran up to him and pounced on him and started tickling him. "HEY STOP IT!" he said giggling. "STOP it or no kisses!" I stopped qucikly. "That's what I thought" He said sitting on my lap. He pulled my shirt a little to give me a hint that he wanted me to kiss him. So I did. He smiled in between it. "I love you Scotty" he said kissing my lips. "I love you more Mitchie" Well, let's just say, things got a little heated.

*Mitch's Pov*

After that little session I had with Scott I checked my phone to see that Kirstie said that they were coming back soon and that she had some clothes for Rachel to model for us. I texted back "Alright can't wait!!!!"

*LATER*

"OOH GURL WERK! YAAAAS!" I said as Rachel was modeling and laughing. After she was finished we all clapped and cheered "GO PRO!" Scott screamed. Rachel laughed. After Kirstie left, we ate a delicous dinner made by the lovley Scott Hoying! Then, it was time for our first night with our new daughter!!!! We had oursleves a little Spongebob Marathon.This family watches Spongebob ALOT! She feel asleep with her head on Scott's shoulder. "Hey Scott?" "Yes Mitch? "I feel like we should get Rachel an iPhone. What do you think?" "I guess but what would she do with it?" "Uh duhhhhh Social Media!!!!" Scott sighed. "I guess so. We can go tomorrow." "Yess!!!!" I said and I kissed them both on the cheek. "We are the bestest family ever!" I said stretching. "I think I'm gonna hit the sheets. You coming?" I asked. "Yeah let me just put her to bed" He said picking her up and bringing her into her room.