1.New Friend

This is my first book . I hope you people like it and please dont judge my novel by it's first chapter. I know it might not be what you want but I promise that you people will love reading it and I will try my best to make it interesting.
"Lie beneath the seamless sky and imagine what it would be like if we were not where we are right now. What if the life we have been living till now is a facade. What if we were living a different life right now." I as in Elizabeth known as Elly amongst my loved ones wrote this in my diary and got up to reach my favourite place on the planet Earth and that would be my bed. I was still thinking about what I wrote and went into my land of dreams wherein my knight in shining, my love, the one was waiting for me. Since my childhood I have been dreaming about 'the one' but I know that finding him would not be that easy. I know that it would not be the way it always happens in those chick flicks...I mean the girl bumps into a guy and he helps her pick her books up and thats it .. How can that happen?? I know I will experience heartbreak and I will loose all my hopes and will think that love is not for me but I hope I just hope that after everything happens, I do get my guy.
Enough about my hopes and blah blah blah Let me introduce to you all the person I am ....I am Elizabeth Stinson. I think that I belong to the now so popular independent women category and I live with my mother in Ohio. I will tell you people about my dad when the right time comes. My best friend is Rachel. She has been in my life since the day I came to my senses and maybe even before that. Everyone around me thinks that I live a life that is oh so perfect but guess what I don't think so. I never go out and by never I mean never. My best friend always bugs me about my anti social attitude but lets face it , it is very difficult to make new friends. Well this is my senior year and the last year to make new friends before I enter college and my last chance to make a boyfriend. Yeah I know it sounds weird but I don't have a bf.
Its been two days since Rach fell sick and I have to walk to school alone. Don't think that I am super poor based on me not driving a car cause I love walking as this is the only time I can actually process my thoughts. I m literally hell bored being alone so I m going to make some new friends today. I enter my class and the subject is physics btw, if u were thinking. I hate the subject and to make it worse I have to go and sit alone in the far right corner. Well now what, the class begins just as usual and I start doodling in my book when my favourite teacher (understand the sarcasm) says my name. I dont know what he said earlier and no one is around me so I can not ask anyone. The next thing I know is that a guy exactly like the one from my dreams with a tall stature and a face so gentle ...oh so gentle that anyone would fall for him ....comes and sits next to me. It takes me some time to process that the teacher asked him to. It makes my goal to make new friends easier. I introduce myself "Hi, I m Elly and when did you join the school?"
"Oh hii ,I m Noah and I guess you dont wanna know my full name as______"
I interrupt him and introduce​ myself properly now mentioning my full name
"Elizabeth Stinson" I say as I lift my arm towards him
"Noah Robinson"
Let me tell you that his voice is the best I have ever heard. Its a perfect blend of manly harshness and boyish charm.
What the hell am I saying ...control yourself ..this is the first time you are meeting him .. you ought not fall for him my subconscious reminds me .. Thank god for her presence.
We chit chat for the entire class and head out to face the day with a plan to meet each other after school in the parking lot. We decided that I would show him around the city and in return he would teach me how to play guitar ... Ohh I guess god finally answered my prayers and decided to reward me for my patience by letting this wonderful guy enter my life.