21. God Help Me

We are sitting in a diner now and Mr. Walker true to his word followed me till here. Being kicked out of class, we did not have much of a choice. This was the closest place we could come to relax in.
"So....kitty, what would you like to have?"
"I can order myself.... You think about yourself"
"Okayy......so do we need to get up and order or a waiter is going to come up to us"
Is he blind? All around us there are quite a number of waiters who are writing down orders and this is the question he thinks about asking.
"Is your brain always on switch off mode or is it a special day today?"
"My brain doesn't work when I m near you."
"Then you should stay away from me. Why follow me around when you lose control of your brain?"
"To satisfy my heart"
"You have the answer to everything, don't you?"
"I m not good with rhetorical questions, kitty"
"Call me anything other than kitty. I do not like this name"
"What do you want me to call you? Muffin, munchkins, sweety, honey_____"
"Heyy hold your horses. Call me something that does not show affection but is not bad to hear at the same time"
"Demanding much?"
"No, not at all. Just change my nickname, will you?"
"No, I won't. Happy?"
"Urghhh. You are ome of the most stubborn people I have ever met"
"Always a pleasure to irritate you"
If he continues the same way, he will become the first person I actually hate.
"What would you like to have, ma'am, sir?"
The waiter says, first asking me then him. After fifteen minutes of getting my brain eaten up by this smirking idiot, I have developed an appetite.
"A cheesebu______"
"Smoked salmon sandwich for me and a burger for the lady"
Did he just cut me out. He is more than what I anticipated. It is becoming more difficult to tolerate him.
"Which kind of burger would you like ma'am?"
I do not plan on saying anything. He is the one who cut me out to give the order. He may continue to do the same then.
"Cheese" says Mr. Walker.
I m not going to utter a single word until I leave.
"Your order will be here in a few minutes"
Is the waiter ever going to leave our table?
We sit in silence for another ten minutes and our food arrives. I literally have been starving. It took more than a few minutes for my food to come......yeah that's how hungry I m.
I pick up my burger and start eating. I m done with it when he has finished only half of his meal. I get up, pick my bag and storm out of the place only after putting the money for my burger on the table.
************************************
"So you went out on a date with him?"
"For the last time Rach, it wasn't a date. I don't even know the guy's name for god's sake"
"It seems like a date to me"
"Ohh yeah, does it? Does the girl walk out on her date?"
"Not normally, but yeah that is a possibility"
"It's impossible to convince you, isn't it?"
"You are talking as if you don't know me darling. Of course it's impossible to convince me when I have made up my mind about something"
"It is becoming difficult to tolerate you now"
"But you know you can't live without​ me, right?"
"I might have to..... when I kill you for bugging me with stupid things"
"You will never kill me. You love me"
I frown showing my disinterest in the topic.
We are sittting in our school cafeteria and I just finished telling Rach about my pathetic day. You know how ideas develop in her head. After listening to me rant about my day which was apparently spent with someone I didn't want to, all she understood was that I went on a date. That was obviously not a date. It could only be one if the meaning of going on a date was constantly irritating each other out of their minds. In my dictionary, that is not the definition. Maybe it is in Rach's but not mine.
This day is a lot worse than I expected. I should have stayed home and should have slept. No one would have stopped me from doing that seeing that I was in a hospital yesterday.
Why did I decide on coming today??
God help me......
Please vote and comment.