12. Nicknames

We are now in the school building. Alex, me and Rach have been chatting for a while now and reminiscing the wierd moments of our childhood. It's 8:30 now and the warning bell is about to ring. I see Noah coming up in our direction.
"Ell, Hii I m Noah Robinson, I suppose you have forgotten me"
You are not someone I will ever be able to forget Noah, I wish I could say this but I go with
"Ohh I guess I have......who are you again??"
"Well I m your new best friend"
"I don't think so. My best friends are right here standing by my side. By the way meet Rachel and Alex"
"Hello people. I guess we have established that this is our official new best friend group. So don't you people dare to sit at any other table than ours during lunch."
"Ohh okay" this was Rach and I have never seen her this nervous before. Does she like him....no it can't be but he has an amazing personality and anyone who doesn't like would be considered blind in my eyes.
"Yeahh...meet you soon pal"
And Alex as expected treated him like he knew him since forever. This was not how I expected their introduction to be like.
Andddd the warning bell announces that it's time to head to our classes. I like this time of the day when everyone is rushing through the hallways to reach their classes on time but even while doing so they give more importance to their talks. That is how an average teenager behaves I suppose. I love my life at this moment. I couldn't ask for anything more. I have two people who are my best friends in my life, an extremely hot guy who has a girlfriend but who cares and a guy who according to Noah will be perfect for me is going to enter my life in a few days.
"Ell come out of your reverie and head to your class. You are definitely going to be late."
Rachel, my saviour as always.
I m in my class amd even though its my favourite subject it kind of sucks too because I don't have anybody to talk to. Not that I ever considered it a problem but I have spent the last few days in the company of some of the best people on this planet. So I am pretty sure that I ll miss them.
I see a familiar figure standing by the door and being scolded by the professor for being late. It's Alex. He has this cute look on his face looking like the most innocent person in the entire universe. I would not have been able to scold him with this look on his face.....I have no clue how the professor manages to do that. After apologising and explaining that he is new and doesn't know the normal rules and regulations of this school, he has now been allowed to enter the class. He comes up and sits by my side. I am so happy that we have this subject together. We are going to have so much fun this year. As far as I remember, this guy's drawing skills are better than that of Picasso....a little exaggeration there but seriously there are no words to praise his sketches. I don't even stand in the competition when it comes to him. I hope I learn something valuable by spending time with him.
"You listening black widow?"
"Ohh I m sorry, I kinda spaced out"
"I was saying that we should think of better nicknames for each other......I mean black widow and ironman is fine but they are very difficult to speak you know"
The guy has a point.
"So how do we decide what to call each other"
"Okayy so here's the deal....I will say something and whatever comes in your mind, you have to speak. That will be your nickname from today. Same goes for me"
Ohhh this seems interesting.
"Okay let's do it"
"So now I m gonna say the word okayy and don't forget, the first word that comes in your mind."
"Speak noww...I know the rules"
"Dirty"
"Poop"
What the hell did I say?
Poop really, I mean shitt man. Now I have to convince him to play the game again so that I get a better nickname. He can not call me poop. This is so disgusting. When is he going to stop laughing.
"Poop, seriously Ell, the first word that comes in your mind when you hear dirty.....I have got a nice nickname for you now."
"Please please can we play the thing again. I can't be called poop man. You ought to listen to me."
"Okayy if you say so....but it was fun and I wouldn't be comfortable in calling you poop so let's do it again. This time maybe you don't speak the first thing that comes in your mind okay"
"Yeah okay. Let's go"
Think and answer Ell, you can't get yourself a pathetic nickname.
"Cartoon"
"Tweety"
"This one was nice tweety. I am calling you tweety today onwards"
"I want to give you a nickname too. Now  the same procedure okay"
"Yeah"
I want him to have a nickname based on a cartoon only. This will make some sense then. What if I end up calling him elephant when he calls me tweety.
"Cartoon"
"Nemo"
"Nemo really suits you Nemo. This was a nice idea to come up with a nickname. You saw it on Pinterest or something"
"Nopes totally original. I do not copy anything black wid..."
"Tweety"
"Yeah Tweety"
Don't forget to vote guys..... I appreciate your support.... Please leave your comments behind