6.This Is Fun

"You look stunning Ell"
Did THE NOAH ROBINSON just say that I look stunning???
This is better than what I had imagined.
"You don't look so bad yourself."
Wait wait wait....am I flirting?? ...maybe....ohh this is so fantastic.
"Thank you for the compliment but I think I deserve to be praised more....I spent an hour getting ready"
"You spent an hour....were you going with someone else before??"
"Nooooo...why do you think that is the case"
"Cause you messaged me like 10 minutes back and then only did you get to know that I was willing to come"
"Yea that's true but I knew you wouldn't say no"
"I could have said no...and then the hour you spent getting ready would have been wasted"
"You could have refused but you didn't...so my time was put well to use... Don't you think?"
I sigh accepting my defeat and after giving me a glance the stupid sitting next to me starts laughing.
"Why in the world are you laughing??"
"I don't know...you looked so cute and funny when you sighed"
"Ohh really...now let's​ see who looks funny when I tickle you while you drive"
"You wouldn't"
"Ohh I swear I would....get ready to laugh your ass off mister" I say while moving my hands to his stomach.
"I know I m hot and you are unable to keep your hands to yourself but let me remind you ....I have a girlfriend and I m driving"
"First of all, I can very well keep my hands to myself and secondly, no amount of drama is going to save you as I have made up my mind."
I move my hands towards him once again and suddenly the car comes to a halt.
"Do whatever you wanna do. I m all yours. I just didn't want to hit a truck and die just because you had made up your mind."
"He he he...done with your speech.....let us begin"
Before I begin his hands are already all over me tickling me and make it difficult for me to breath. I will show him that I m a tough competition when it comes to making the other person laugh until they die.
We have been doing the same thing for around ten minutes now.
"I guess this much is enough or we wouldn't reach our destination for the next few days" says Noah.
"Yea lets go but I still can't stop laughing"
"Neither can I"
His hands instantly move to my side amd he covers my eyes first with his hands and then with a cloth.
"This is a surprise and I dont want you to guess the place before we are there."
"You could have just asked me to close my eyes"
"And you would have not cheated"
He said this particular sentence as if he first dipped the words in a bucket full of sarcasm and then had them come out of his mouth.
"Yeah I wouldn't have and no need to be that sarcastic"
"If there is no sarcasm I can't survive.....it is as important as oxygen for me"
"Blah blah blah"
"Now shhhh we are going to be there in a few minutes and I want you to listen to your surroundings"
We did not speak until the engine of the car was turned off. On our way to this place I heard the insects singing.
In Ohio, to get to listen to this kind of music is very difficult. All you get to hear is the horn of the cars, the shouting of people and no peace.
I could sit in the car till eternity if I could get to hear the same sound of the breeze and insects.
"We are here.... You awake??"
I was so engrossed in the voice of nature that when Noah spoke I literally trembled.
"Can I open this blindfold now?"
"Not so fast miss"
The door by my side opens up and I feel his hand in mine when he escorts me out of the car. I can feel sand beneath my feet and I m sure that we are at one of the beaches. I always imagined what a beach looked like at night cause I could never come. My mother never allowed me to come alone or with my friends at night and she never took me with her.
So this is my first tine on a beach at night and I hope it meets my expectations.
I feel Noah's hands reach up to my blindfold and he opens​ it so gently that it seems like I m a piece of glass and he doesn't want to break me.
The cloth drops down slipping from his hands. After my eyes adjust to the night I can finally see the beautiful beach in front of me.
The water seems like it has been glittered with silver, the moon and the the entire place with its white sand and serene beauty is breathtaking.
This is officially my favourite place now.
"You done admiring the place or you wanna take a few more minutes."
I realise that I m not here alone and it is Noah who bought me and with that bought me the pleasure of witnessing such beauty.
Without thinking I jump up to him and hug him tightly.
"Thanku for bringing me here ....... Thanku thanku thanku thanku thanku"
I hope that this is not a dream and everything is happening for real.
Do you people find the story interesting. If you do please vote for it and encourage other people to give it a chance and if you don't like it please tell me and I will definitely try to improve.