23. Beautiful

'Goodnight kitty.... I had fun....but the next time I come over I would like it we could do something other than your homework
-you know who it is except if you had a number of people who came to your house and did maths ;)'
Ohh yeah... Of course he has my number. First he gets my address and now my number. What is he?? A stalker. Maybe.
'How did you get my number?? And next time...you are never coming here again.'
'A reply in barely 5 seconds. I bet you were waiting for my text and you want me to come over again and soon.'

How does he do that?? He has some special observation skills.
Well this time I m not going to reply for the next five minutes.
'Now you are not replying fast on purpose. You want to show me that you have a life. Reply kitty'
'Do you live inside my brain or something?'
'This is what talent is babe.'
'Babe??? Seriously?'
'You got a problem with babe?? Then should I call you darling...honey .....munchkin....'
'Just stick to kitty.... What's with the flirt all of a sudden?'
'I can't help it. Girls fall for my charm all the time'
'Flirting is your charm. Please....no one would ever fall for you. Have you seen yourself'
'Of course I have..... And I know I m hot'
'Nope Ashton is hotter'
'Ashton Willick??'
'Yup'
'Do you have a thing for him?? Did I just discover kitty's crush??'
'No you didn't. He is just hot but he is a player and someone like him can never be my crush'
'If he proposed....would you say no'
'I don't know okay....just change the topic'
This guy annoys me to the core. Every fibre and nerve in my body is irritated right now. And talking about Ashton Willick....he is the most popular guy in the school.... Girls drool when he passes by. I accept that he is hot but not my type. He is not someone who can commit to someone else and I m still in love with Noah even though his mother killed my dad and the fact that he is nowhere to be found.
'Okay ... Who else do you find hot?'
'There is Ryan Gosling....he is nice..... Benedict Cumberbatch....he is not hot and I know he is old but he seems like someone I would fall for easily if I knew him and he was younger'
'I will give you Ryan Gosling ....he is okay looking but Benedict Cumberbatch.... Seriously??'
'Yeah its my choice not yours...... And what is wrong with him??'
'He is just not someone I thought you would like'
'Didn't you see the poster in my room?'
'Yeah I did but I though you were just a fan of the season... Sherlock Holmes.....I mean who doesn't love it'
'I m a fan of the season too. But the reason I watch it is because of Benedict'
'You are saying Benedict as if he is your friend. You haven't even met him'
'So what about you? Who do you find hot except Emma Watson....she has been the crush of every guy in our generation.'
'Actually....I never had a crush on her. But since you mentioned...she is good looking. But I just love Jennifer Aniston'
'You have seen friends?'
Now I can not contain my excitement. I mean whenever I meet a friends fan ....I m like..... you are born to be my friend.
'Are you kidding me?? This was not a question worth asking. Who hasn't seen friends?'
'People who like to stay bored'
'Yeah ... Except those people'
'I have seen each episode like a million of times'
'Me too'
'What other show do you watch?'
'I have seen House MD. Then there is A Modern Family. How I Met Your Mother'
How can this be possible. The guy has the same watching list as mine. I mean I have seen the ditto shows.
'I have seen the exact same shows'
'Maybe we are more similarly than we thought'
'Like siblings separated at birth'
'Hey hey hey... I m not your brother and don't you ever try saying that again'
'And if I do call you that...what will you do?'
'Nothing except sealing your mouth shut'
'How do you plan on doing that?'
'Just don't call me your brother okay.....is it too difficult for you?'
'Well yeah it is......very difficult....more than you can imagine'
'Then I don't have a choice. Open the door'
What?? How is opening my door connected with calling him my brother?? I climb down the stairs and open the door. There is a flower on the doorstep and a note.

'Do not call me your brother ever again. I do not like it when beautiful girls say that.'

What was that?? Beautiful and me. I m basically a guy trapped in a girl's body and no one except my mom has ever said that I m beautiful. Well that's a first.
"Like what you see?"
I tremble at the voice. Why does he always have to do this?? He scares the shit out of me. Why am I always so lost in thought?
"Huh?"
"Did you like what you saw?"
"Umm yeah.. yeah I did. No one has ever called me beautiful before. Thank you. How did you know that I love lilies??"
"Don't joke around me. It is not possible that no one has ever called you beautiful. I mean have you seen yourself. You are one of the prettiest girl I have ever seen. Well not better than Aniston but yeah. And lilies....that was just a wild guess"
"I don't take lies very well ...Walker"
He called me one of the prettiest. That is one of the best compliments.....no not one of the best... Its the best compliment I have ever received. I can't help blushing. Why does he have such an affect on me??
"I m not lying. Well okay about the lilies I saw them in your room"
"No I wasn't talking about lilies. I was referring to you calling me pretty"
"Well that was definitely not a lie. You are blushing. I love it when I m the one who makes your cheeks go red"
"I m not blushing"
His bluish green eyes are getting bigger and what??? He is leaning towards me. I push him and close the door.
Please vote and comment.