4.The Plan

"What??"
"Yes yes and I don't know what I should do about it Rach"
"This is the first time in your life of 17 whole years that you have developed feelings for somebody"
"But he has a girlfriend"
Right now we are sitting in my home and five mins back I told her about my feelings for Noah and how hurt I was when he introduced me to his girlfriend.
"Yeah I know that he has a girlfriend but that does not mean that you don't stand a chance"
She has completely lost it. How do I stand a chance when he already has someone in his life.
"And would you care to explain how??"
"Ohhh sweety you are so naive. Dont you see that you have become a good friend of his and you know friends develop feelings for each other pretty fast"
"That's true but only when both of them are single. Nothing is gonna happen and don't try to give me any false hope."
"So what do you plan on doing."
"There is only one thing that I can do"
"And that issssss"
"Move on, obviously"
"Thats not gonna happen"
"And why is that?"
"Cause you like him you fool and this is your first time. It is never easy to move on the first time"
"Well you did then why can't I?"
"I never did move on from James. I just found my distractions in other guys but he will always be the one you know"
"But you said that you moved on"
"Well that's because I did not want you to worry about me"
"You should have told me. What will I do now, if you couldn't move on how will I"
"Then let's plan on how you will become his girlfriend."
"That's not possible Rach, how many times do I have to say this"
"If its not possible, we will make it possible."
"And how do you plan on doing that"
"You can leave that on me. Just do what I ask you to do"
"Okay"
"So LET'S GO SHOPPING"
Shopping, the word itself haunts me. I hate to shop and at the moment I m already distressed, I don't want to burden myself with shopping. But there's nothing I can do, I mean I just promised that I would do what she asks me to do.
"Yeah let's go"
"Well that was easy, I didn't know that you could be convinced so easily. I had an entire speech prepared in my mind"
"I guess you won't have to speak all the shit that you prepared"
"I don't speak shit. You are the one who speaks shit.... Sometimes I think that your ass is jealous of your mouth for the amount of shit it speaks"
If this sentence would have been directed to someone else I would have been laughing right now but as it was for me I decide on making a face that clearly shows my irritation in the present situation.
"Do you want me to go or not"
"I m sorry Ell, I didn't mean to hurt you"
She said that making a pout but I m not going to fall for that. I should atleast get a chocolate for the amount of stress I m dealing with in one day.
"What do you say....umm I ll buy you a chocolate to make it up to you"
It was as if she could read my mind. That is the benefit of having a best friend. She can tell what I m thinking about just by looking at my face.
"I want an expensive, imported, delicious chocolate"
"Yes your highness, your servant Rachel Smith will complete her task"
This earned a laugh from me and now we are heading towards the mall for some shopping.
Trying to get excited but I can't.....how can someone even like to shop.....walk around the entire area till your feet starts hurting and change into a number of clothes.....after all this work most of the times we come back with nothing in our hands wasting an entire day.
Ughhhh this is frustrating....only if I had a guy who could carry me when I felt tired or he could tell me that I look beautiful no matter what.....I wouldn't have to shop.
Right now the only thing I can do is hope that whatever Rachel is thinking works but there is one thing that is creeping me out......am I being too selfish? What if Noah is the one for Natalie and by breaking them up (if that is happening) am I keeping the happiness of two people on stake for myself.......If Noah loves her he would never be able to love me and which in turn will result in my unhappiness...... Is this plan going to ruin the life of all of us.
I hope what I m thinking is wrong but if it's true I dont want to put the plan in action.
What am I gonna do?????
Whoever is reading the book please tell me if I need to improve or work on something. I don't have much idea about writing a novel so if you find it bad then even please tell me. Thank you