Chapter 1: Opposites

You have Phil - Head Boy, one of the smartest and most sophisticated guys in the entire school. He's popular, friendly, confident, and not to mention cute! He's won awards for both his intelligence and kindness, never failed a test and because of it doesn't need as many classes as others. He's practically a teacher - did I say he was a prefect too? And openly bisexual - another reason everyone loves him.

It's not just his personality that's amazing, his appearance is constantly looking good as well. All the correct uniform, with his short, straight, raven-black hair that goes off to the right because of his fringe and his bright, ocean-like eyes that light up when he smiles. Everything's immaculate, tidy. Nevertheless, he's extremely tall, his shoulders broad and always seen with the straps of his blue backpack filled to the brim with heavy books wrapped around them.

Jesus his smile though...

Then you have Dan - The Leader of the group of delinquents, feared by everyone in the school. The first year's are even warned about the delinquents; they warn them more about Dan than the actual group though. He never smiles. Always sat at the very back of the class; always at least 10 minutes late to each fucking class. The teachers didn't do anything about it though - they were scared of him too. He was short tempered, troublesome and rather lonely. Of course, he was never allowed his bat during class - yeah, he has a baseball bat - but he was allowed it before and after classes. Despite him being late, Dan would always get to school before anyone else - even the other delinquents (who by the way, don't carry weapons but are all extremely tough) - and would hang out alone on the school roof where the delinquents usually hung around. Scarily, the only people who knew how to get onto the school rooftop were the teachers - only few though, like the teachers at the top of the table. Except from them, no one knows how to get onto the roof at all, so God knows how they found out. Oh, Dan's eyes? They were dark, brown pools of dread and evil. There was no glint to them, no happiness - another reason he was deemed so strange and terrifying to everyone else.

Dan's appearance, like Phil's, told his personality also. Rough and untidy - an untucked shirt with the top button undone, no tie, blazer buttons undone (sometimes he just didn't wear his blazer in the first place, which is against school rules), black trainers, long, messy, curly brown hair with his side fringe going left, no backpack, a black bandana covering his mouth (he wasn't allowed that during class time either), black studs in his ears and most importantly, his dark glare. Not to mention his size, towering a staggering 6ft. That wasn't a match for Phil though - he was taller.

His Dark Glare was his neutral look, but God help anyone who got to see his Deadly Glare.

~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the first part and I'll try to update this as much as I can. Vote, comment and share, it'll make me a very happy bean :) Enjoy the rest of the story...BYEEEE!