Chapter 25: Stars Above You

<{*Phil Lester*}>

7:00pm - Prom night

Phil couldn't stop imagining what the night had in store for him - this could either go extremely well or extremely terribly.

However, Phil knew it should be at the very least quite cool. Not only was it planned out to be a good night for everyone but the theme was much to his liking - mainly because him and his friends came up with it.

Most importantly though, was the fact he'd be going with Dan.

The celebration would begin at 8pm, where everyone would arrive and go to the school hall. The hall being both newly renovated and fabulously decorated.

Due to the fire mishap, two walls were destroyed but that only meant it could be replaced with something amazing. One wall was fixed before the boring old door that was there beforehand was replaced with a large sliding glass door that extended across the entire length of the left side of the hall and lead out to the field around the back of the school.

The other wall was rebuilt as normal, and that was where the bar and food table would stand. Where did the 'Under The Stars' theme come in exactly? When the clocks hit midnight.

At 12am, the sliding glass door would open and students would be let out onto the field outside. Acres of green grass, corners dotted with trees as benches sat around in a few areas close to the building. Perfect for a night under the stars.

This was also the time students were allowed to start leaving for after prom parties, but you could still stay nonetheless for a little longer if you wanted your night to be that little bit more magical.

"You alright, Philly?" Dan queried, sending Phil to snap his head from the floor up to look at him.

"Yeah, why?" Phil answered quickly; tense and anxious.

"You're staring at the ground and look as if you're about to have a panic attack." Dan smirked, walking away from the mirror in the living room and standing in front of Phil, "Loosen up, Lion, it's prom night! There's no need to be nervous, it's a time for us to enjoy ourselves."

"I'll try...how are you acting so cool about this?" Phil quizzed, busying his hands with his blazer sleeves.

"Simple - I don't care. Prom is a night to have fun - I don't mind about what goes on. Just as long as we enjoy our night, that's fine by me..." Dan decided clearly, "Now..talking about loosening things up, you may want to undo that top button of yours; unless your plan is to strangle to death halfway through the night."

Phil laughed as Dan went ahead and undid the top button of his shirt, ironing it out so he looked good. Phil took a deep breath, "How do I look?"

"Perfect.." Dan leaned in and kissed his boy on the cheek just as a pint-size kid rushed through the kitchen door.

"DAN! I CAN'T DO MY TIIIIEEE!" Adrian whined loudly, wafting his tie around ridiculously.

The couple laughed, Dan crouching down and doing his little brother's tie. Phil had no doubt in his mind that the little one wouldn't be able to get at least a few girls swooning over him. With the traditional, tiny tux he wore there was not a chance in hell he wouldn't be the talk of the night.

"I actually still can't believe we're taking your brother to prom.." Phil beamed, shoving his hands into his pockets as Dan stood up straight again.

Dan's lips curved into a wholesome smile, "Neither can I, Phil, neither can I..."

~~~~~~~~~~

How would you imagine getting to prom? Maybe via limousine, maybe on horseback, or even by jet - you never know! You'd always imagine something glamorous - extravagant.