Chapter Twenty Eight

Amal's POV.

"Are you sure about this because if your not..." shaking my head before he could get my hopes up I tell him that I was certain that this is what I wanted to do.

Not wanting to argue with me, he stands up and starts to walk towards the door, all I could do was just sit down on the couch as I stared at my hand, I saw my palms shaking, even though I tried to hide them by putting them between my legs the fear of what I have gotten my self into is to overwhelming.

"Your screwed up" I whispered to myself, now that I am going to get married to Masin there will be no way of getting out of this situation by escaping I had to just sit down and face the consequences of my actions.

"Amo, Masin said that he wants to hear your reply once again" quickly looking up I see that everyone that was once told to leave was once again back into the room, including Salma who was standing next to the door with her head down.

However once she heard what my uncle said she looked up as a smirked played on her face, since she was behind everyone else and I was the only one that could see her she points at my uncle then brings her thumb up to her neck and slides it across to the other side.

"I said..." taking a big gulp I try to stop the tears that were forming there way into my eyes, I can't show them the power that they are currently having over me.

"I said I will marry Masin" once I finished my sentence I looked down at the ground and started to fidget with my fingers. However just before my eyes met my hands I managed to get a look at Masin, his face instantly lit up with happiness.

Which made me angry because I knew that he wasn't happy because he will be marrying me but because he will be the King.

"Congratulation Amal we will finally be sister in laws" Mariam says as she surprises me with a hug, my hands were stuck between us so there was no way for me to hug her back, not that I wanted to anyways.

"Thank you" was all I managed to say.

"Well have to do the Nikkah tomorrow since I will be leaving after tomorrow early in the morning..." but suddenly my uncle got interrupted by a very ridiculous idea that Mariam came up with.

"Why should we wait until tomorrow when we can do the Nikkah today, after all today is Friday and there is no better day to do this then a Friday" my eyes instantly shot up, was she serious I was praying that tomorrow wouldn't come quickly and now she's making it today.

"Do you know what? that is actually a good idea, what do you think Masin?" My uncle didn't bother to ask me, which shocked me, however I understood why he wouldn't ask me since he already got my approval for the marriage the rest is up to the males to decide.

"That sounds fantastic" looking up at Masin I saw him look at me with so many mixed emotions however the smile on his face remained. Before I could open my mouth, my uncle nods his head and tells the men to get ready because they will be leaving to the mosque in the next thirty minutes.

I just stood their dumbfounded, I couldn't believe what was happening I was hoping that this was all just a dream and any minute now I will wake up.

"Come lets go get you ready since today is your Nikkah" not bothered to argue I just let Mariam grab my elbow and lead me out of the room, on my way past my uncle and Masin I turned my head to the side so that I faced Masin, I couldn't figure out why he had that smile that looked so genuine as if he cared for me when it was clear that he wanted one thing and one thing only; the throne.

"Salma I want you to go and pack some dates and sweets so that the men can take it with them to the mosque, I also want you to give sweets to the villagers and tell them the good news" looking at Salma I saw a smirk on her face as she bows down slightly indicating to Mariam that she heard her.

"You must be so excited and nervous, but don't worry I was in your position when I married Jalal, I was so nervous I felt as though I was going to faint" she starts to giggle, if we were in other circumstances I would have found it funny but I just couldn't do anything at the moment.

I was still shocked that my Nikkah was today and there was nothing that I could do to stop it