Chapter 7

Jason

The Summit Club was booming with hundreds of young people on this late Monday night. Most clubs in the city were always packed no matter what the day as long as it was after dark. It was the city that never sleeps, after all.

Neon lights flickered throughout the club, lighting up the otherwise dark room. Typical dance music blasted from the various speakers making the frame of the building vibrate. It was essentially one giant mosh pit of drunk people grinding all over each other, and I loved it so much that it shocked me. I swore I let go of this stuff about a year ago when partying and drinking were my life. All I ever did after I left my ex made me forget, and I forgot how good forgetting everything felt. It was a long time coming, that's for damn sure.

A smile tugged at my lips as a blonde girl approached me with a scandalous look on her face. She wore a little red dress that hugged her figure in all the right places. My eyes were glued to her very exposed body as she ran her fingers up and down the length of my arms, sending shockwaves of lust throughout me. She spun around effortlessly in her black heels before pressing her backside as close as she could onto my crotch before starting to grind to the beat of the music. We danced together like this until the song finished and the drinks we had in our hands were empty. At that point, I was just as drunk as I was turned on.

Without hesitation, I let my hands wander down to her hips, holding her and guiding her so that we moved together in unison. She brushed her long hair back before leaning back into my chest. Her red-stained lips parted as she pulled my face into hers and kissed me in the most sloppy but arousing way possible. I could taste the vodka-soaked into her tongue, and I'm sure she could taste the Henny on mine.

I turned her around in my arms and grabbed her face in my hands hungrily, deepening the kiss even further. Our tongues explored each other's mouths as we ached for more. I felt her cold hand slide just below the waistband of my jeans, making me shut my eyes as the euphoria from her touch overcame me.

We were caught off guard by Russ popping up beside us with a tipsy redhead by his side. "I think me and Rachel here are ready to head in." He announced, making the girl giggle softly.

I looked over at the blonde, who I was just tongue-tied with. She gave me a look that had "take me home with you too" written all over it. I wrapped my arm around her waist before grinning at Russ, letting him know we were coming too. He lifted his brows, shocked at my behavior. I guess I had no intentions of being the good Jason tonight.

"Bout time you have some fun, Boyd." He laughed before grabbing hold of Rachel's hand and weaving in and out of the crowd of people with me and the blonde behind them.

Once we had gotten outside, Russ flagged down a taxi that we loaded up into to go back to the apartment he and I shacked up in. It wasn't too far from here, and God was that a good thing because Russ and redhead were next to us, practically having dry sex in the back of this taxi.

Russ and I paid the driver before rushing into the building and out of the cold night air. We were all hugely underdressed due to where we'd been all night. The elevator ride up the 8th floor seemed to take longer than usual as the sexual tension built between us.

"Never got your name." I whispered into the blonde's ear, brushing my lips gently over the lobe of it.

She turned to where she was facing me, pulling me closer to her body. "Well, you never told me yours either, handsome." She smirked before pulling me into another deep kiss, making me nearly lose control of myself right there in the elevator.

"Get a room." Russ joked, earning himself a glare from me.

"Believe me, we will."

I grabbed ahold of the girl I was with just as the elevator doors opened and hurried down the hall into the apartment. I pushed her against the wall roughly, making her gasp before she pressed her lips against mine. She snaked her arms under my shirt, feeling around every part of me. Her fingers evoked every positive nerve ending I had under my skin.