Copyright / Book Description

Pathfinder

Copyright © 2017 Zoe Wright

All Rights Reserved

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Cover image borrowed from: Pinterest Images

Book description:

Lexi Green had grown accustomed to being invisible.  She was content to stay under the radar, graduate high school, and get the hell out.  A few short months before graduation, everything changed when the most popular guy at school asked her for a favor.  He wanted her to pretend to be his girlfriend to piss off his parents.  Obviously her purple hair, piercings, and general disposition were what he was looking for in a fake girlfriend.  It didn't take long before neither wanted to be pretending anymore and their paths would be forever altered.

WARNING: For mature audiences only due to language, sexual content, and some abusive behavior.