[ 1 ]

Grayson's POV

"You miss her don't you?" Ethan asked.

Malia Prince. One of the most beautiful-est girls I'd ever laid my eyes on. She's such a stunner... aaaand also my ex.

"We've been through this."

"Have you discussed getting back together?"

"Nope. We haven't even spoken since the breakup for that matter." I said.

"It's been two months. It's time to move on."

"Yeah well, it's not easy to move on when you've been in a relationship with someone for 3 solid years."

"Then go talk to her. Try to work things out."

"How the hell am I suppose to do that? We broke up on bad terms. She probably still hates."

"Just go and see what happens."

I got up.

"Hey." I sat on her desk.

"Hi?" she gave me a confused look.

This is awkward.

"How bout you and me go on a date?"

"I'm busy doi–"

"Tomorrow night. Let's get some frozen yogurt."

"I have to finish writing an essay."

"Tomorrow's Friday."

"Yeah. But I wanna get it done and over with. Sorry."

Malia's POV

I really don't wanna go out with him. He's been a family friend for the longest time and he's also my ex. He went on vacation for a whole month, by himself, and said that he's not gonna call me nor talk to me at all while he's gone so we broke up. I didn't wanna feel neglected by my own boyfriend. I don't want anything to do with him right now. It's been two months and I should move on but I can't bring myself to do so and I don't know why.

I stopped talking to Ethan. I don't actually have friends at this school but I like it like this. No drama, just sipping on my tea in the shadows. I don't need anyone. My sisters: Marissa, Morgan, and Megan, as well as my brother Mason, and Morgan's boyfriend, Daniel, are always there for me, no matter how stupid the situation is. My parents, Melanie and Michael Prince, probably wanted to keep the "m" names going.

I'm grateful for my sisters, not just because they're my family, but because they're my best friends. I don't know what I'd do without them. It's just me, my sisters, my brother, and Daniel. Our parents ditched us when I was five so we've been on our own. And I'm perfectly okay with that. I've got a good support system and I couldn't be happier.

"One date."

I put my pen down, "listen. I don't know what your game is, but I don't wanna be a part of it. Got it? I don't wanna get hurt again."

"Do you still hate me that much?"

"We ended on terms that I really don't wanna talk about, especially not here. I'm sorry, Grayson. I'm busy."

After school, I went to the library to get some books for research and then grocery shopping for dinner.

I was in the cereal aisle and I saw Cameron. Please don't tell me the twins are with her too.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey. How've you been?" she asked eagerly.

"I've been doing good. You?"

"College is a pain in the ass. But I'm surviving." she chuckled. "We miss you over at the Dolan residence."

"Aww. I miss you guys too."

Lowkey.

"When are you coming over again?"

"I've been so busy so I really don't know." I nervously chuckled. "It was nice having a small conversation with you. Gotta get going so my sisters can cook tonight."

"Say hi to them for me."

"Will do." I walked away.

Grocery list:
-beef
-tortillas
-lettuce
-tomatoes
-cheese
-guacamole

I'll shop for the other stuff I need. :)
-Daniel

I walked over to the chips section and saw the twins. I tried to turn around as fast as I could but Ethan called me.

"Hey, Mal."

"Hey." I turned around... awkwardly.

"Hi." Grayson walked over.

"Daniel's cooking tonight. I really gotta get going."

"Is he making tacos or something?" Ethan asked.

"Most likely. I'll catch you guys later."

"Wait. Did you come down this aisle just to leave? You must've needed something." Ethan asked.

"Daniel just texted me saying he already got the guacamole."

"You didn't check your phone."

"Meat takes a while to cook so I'll talk to you guys later." I quickly walked to the cash registers.

Grayson's POV

"Why does she hate me so much?"

"I mean. It's not like you said you weren't gonna talk to her for a whole month because you just didn't wanna talk to her."

"I fucked up so bad."

"Sis, we been knew."

"I don't know how to win her back."

"Through time."

"It's been two months. Isn't that enough time?"

"Be more patient with her."

I miss her too much to be patient.

-------

Masterlist:

Ethan
My Cinderella Story
No Place Like Us
One Night
Love Game

Grayson
Changes
A Little Too Not Over You
I Like Me Better
Remember
No Control

Jack G
Holding Back
Redemption (sequel to HB)

Kian
Crush

Tom Holland
Back To You

Peter Parker
Right Now
Secrets

Harry Holland
Been Here All Along
Dear Harry,