[ 9 ]

Malia's POV

I hope I get my feelings together soon. I miss him and I will never stop repeating that.

I don't exactly know if he feels the same way. Maybe? Maybe not? So far, I have a feeling he does. But I could be wrong.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" he asked right when we settled down on the couch.

"Surprise me."

"Malia. Hey." Ethan walked down.

"Hey." I smiled.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Watching a movie."

"What movie?"

"We don't know yet."

"Let's play a game."

"What game?" Grayson asked skeptically.

"I found some questions online to ask. Do you mind speaking about your relationship?"

"I don't." I shrugged. "Do you?"

"No." he shook his head.

"Great." he whipped out his phone, "Question number one: what was one flaw of your relationship?"

He definitely planned this whole thing out.

"I feel like we didn't communicate as much as we should have." Grayson said.

"There were times where I felt we lacked trust."

"And if you would've communicated more, we wouldn't be in this position." Ethan mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked and he dodged the question.

"Why'd you guys breakup?"

We were quiet.

"He doesn't tell me anything."

"Take it away?" Grayson suggested.

"Grayson went on vacation and we broke up." I said.

"My nosy ass needs more details."

"So Grayson went on his little vacation and he said he wasn't gonna talk to me the entire month he was going to be gone. To which I naturally responded saying like if you're not gonna talk to your girlfriend then we shouldn't be together."

"No. No." Grayson shook his head

"Okay then let's hear your side of the story."

"No it's fine."

"You disagree so you obviously have to tell your side."

"Basically, it was the whole vacation thing, but my mind wasn't in the right place and I didn't wanna end up doing or saying anything and lash out on you."

I looked down at my palms. The tension in the room built up and it got quiet again.

"Okay." Ethan cleared his throat, "If you could give one piece of advice to Malia's future boyfriend/ Grayson's future girlfriend, what would you say?" he urged me to start.

"She's probably thinking like, 'end the relationship. He's a mess.'" Grayson joked.

"Get the fuck out while you still can." I laughed. "No but on a serious note... Uh... to be patient with him. To not force him and push him to talk. Give him a little time and space to breathe."