Chapter 5 - Going out

"So can I see you again?" Sean asked looking down at me.

Currently we were cuddled up on his sofa watching a movie. Sean had his arms around me clasped together on my hip. I had my head on his right shoulder and my right hand on his chest.

"Yeah of course." I say perking up a bit.

"Good I plan on keeping you around for a bit."

+-+

I opened the door for Tamrie and she walked in pretty happy.

"Are you high?" I asked sighing closing my door back and locking it.

"High off love sure." She spins around and goes off to my bedroom.

"Careful love is a strong word." I warned following her to my room. "Why are you so happy?"

"August." She sighed laying on my bed.

"Tamrie I'm gonna set your hair extensions on fire." I threatened leaning against my door frame.

"Okay okay. He had a bunch of flowers delivered to my place today and apologized then invited us tomorrow night along with me, you, Sean, him, Trey, Tyga, Rhianna, Kylie, and others are going to a party."

"Oh shit." I go wide eyed.

"Oh shit is right. So we need to look amazing."

"I just got some things from my clothing line I'll wear that and for you I have the perfect black dress."

"The sexy kind right?"

"Yeah girl I got you."

+-+

Tamrie dress

Tamrie dress

Jhene outfit

Jhene outfit

We made it to this club called Hollywood club crawl. It lookes amazing in here. Blue lights and white balloon things and good dancing music. The only thing I didn't like too much was the fog machine. I couldnt really see that well on the dance floor with Sean, Trey, and Nicki. Tamrie and August and the rest where up on the V.I.P. Drinking and smoking almost everything.

Nicki was all into the song feeling herself to the rhythmic island beat. Trey was trying to ger close to her, but she didn't pay him any mind. I on the other hand was just really felling the music and dancing like no one was there with me. Until I felt a hand on my waist from behind. I lifted my head still dancing to see Sean.

I sighed a sigh of relief and turned in his embrace to face him. It felt like I the music drowned out and I couldn't see anyone else, but him at the moment. We stared in each others eyes for a few seconds, before I leaned and places a tender kiss on his lips.

He responded immediately and pulled my body closer to his by my waist. He smiled into the kiss and so did I when I felt his tongue glide over my bottom lip. I granted him access and rested my hands on his cheeks. We lasted like this for a bit I didn't want it to end, but my lungs failed me.

I pulled back and we stared at each other breathing in sharp breaths.

"Okay love birds we need to get back to the table." Nicki says tapping my shoulder.

"Yea drinks on Tyga." Trey says heading back upstairs to the V.I.P.

We followed them up the stairs. Sean led the way as we held hands.

Tamrie was sitting next to August looked like they were talking about something that made her gush. I decided to test Tamrie.

"Hey Tam let's have a drinking contest!" I exclaim waving a waitress over.

+-+

By the end of the contest Tamrie was messed up rambling about how she can defiantly hold her liquor better than me and I was gonna flake out. I say there and laughed at her then gave her two water bottles saying "Drink up."

I myself was close to drink, but she was past it.

She rolled her eyes at me and took it. I turned around and went by Sean. He was sitting at a stool drinking some Ciroc. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Sean don't you think it's been enough of drinking?" I asked with my lips pressed against his cheek.

"Nope, I'm fine." He turned around as I pulled away from him.

"Come on everyone's about to leave." I pulled his hand and he followed me to the table.

We said our goodbyes and Tamrie invited everyone to dinner at her house. I wonder if she'll remember that tomorrow morning. I drove Seans' car to his place.

In the elevator I was standing in front of Sean hitting the button to his place. He wrapped his arms around me and put his head in the crook of my neck. I laughed cause his nose tickled my skin.

I was about to say something, but didn't as he started to kiss me on my neck. Luckily no one was in the elevator. His hands started to rub against my sides; a small moan escaped my lips.

The elevator opened and Sean picked me up bridal style. I let out a squeal as he lead me to his room. He say me down on his bed and kissed me once, before pulling away.

"Sean do you want me to g-" He cut me off.

"Your staying." He said as he started taking off his jacket.

I turned around and took off my necklace and then my floral wrap. I turned back around and saw Sean shirtless looking fine as hell. My eyes started to linger on his body then he snapped at me, literally. Quick made me blink.

"My eyes are up here." He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" I asked biting my lip a bit.

"Yea." He fished in one of his dressers and reached me a black t-shirt.

I put it on and slid off my skirt. I folded it and say it next to my wrap on the nightstand next to the bed. Sean pulled the cover back and I slid underneath them. I layer on the pillow then turned to Sean.

He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I lay my head next to his on the pillow and kissed him. I slid my tongue in his mouth smoothly and he pulled my body on top of his.