Chapter 23 - Hit me

Three weeks later

Tamrie p.o.v

I finally realized how bat shit crazy I was over Chris. I'm getting help for it right now actually I hope that soon I can leave and apologize to everyone, but sepratly. Rihanna first tho. I disrespected her the most and I feel so sick to my stomach that I actually did this shit over a man. I shocked myself honestly.

Chris secondly I was all over him and he probably will never forgive me, but hey it's worth a try. Then my baby Auggy the thought of him actually brought tears to my eyes I missed him so much. I really fucked up a good thing for nothing. I still don't even know what the hell it was. Finally Jhene I didn't listen to her in the first place. If I did nine if this was ever gonna happen. I just know that I'm gonna fix it.

August p.o.v

I really miss Tamrie even tho I broke it off with her the way I did. I never found anyone like her and even tho I've dated a lot of wemon. I guess Tamrie is special to me.

Chris p.o.v

Ever since everything happened with Tamrie me and Ri are finally in the happy place that we've been longing for since it all started. Rih actually dropped the charges against Tamrie cause Tamrie wants to have a sit down with everyone.

Rihanna p.o.v

I really hope Tamrie coke to me correctly this time. She's lucky that the got off the way she did cause I wanted to press charges on her so bad for assault and harassment. She pissed me off to the fullest.

Jhene p.o.v

I think everything goes fine today at this sit down cause a bitch don't need another issue. I've been chilling with my baby setting up meetings for my album I plan on dropping early next year. I don't want anything happening to prevent me from reaching my goal.

Sean p.o.v

Tamrie better hope she don't got a death wish from any of these crazy motherfuckers coming in my house today. I don't want nobody fighting at all. Shit don't need to get any worse.

Jhene p.o.v

"Nicki what are you talking about?" I ask her over face time she was showing me the new Chanel bag she got from Trey.

"I'm just saying you probably got a bun in the oven. The way you say it's been poppin you probably are pregnant." She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine Nicki I'll take the test but tell no one."

"Yay call me as soon as your done." She winked then hung up.

I went in my room and put in sunglasses and a hoodie. I walked over to the corner store tganjfyll that Sean was at a meeting.

Meanwhile

Tamrie p.o.v

"Hey Ri." I said entering into her and Chris's house.

"Hey." She kept it short.

I didn't front cause I know I'm hrt least favorite person in the world right now. We went into the living room and she turned to me. I took a breath before starting.

"I'm sorry about what I did to you I got way to carried away. I really screwed up everything and I will never ever, cross that line or any attachments ever again. I promise to also never disrespect you again. You are a great person and I will never take advantage of that." I gave me speech and she nodded at me.

She stood and gave me a hug. To be honest the look she had on her face made me think I gonna get decked in mine. I signed and hugged her back. I said my good byes and was on my way to find my baby Auggy.

Jhene p.o.v

"Holy shit! I'm pregnant." I looked at the stick is disbelief and gasped.

What was sean gonna think about this?