Chapter 6 - Dinner

In the morning I woke up to sunlight straining my eyes I sat up and yawned. I looked down at myself and memories from last night flodded into my head. I sighed happy we didn't do too much too soon. I was a little worried I was only in my bra and underwear.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Then looked over at Sean. He was even more handsome sleeping. All peaceful and everything. I got up and slipped back on the t-shirt. I slid out of the bed and went to the kitchen.

I raided it and didn't find much. Though I did find some stake and eggs. Good enough. I started on the steak first I seasoned it and put it in the oven.

I waited a bit then I cracked the eggs, put them in a bowl, put black pepper, and parsley flakes on them.

(I eat my eggs like this they are so good.)

I suddenly felt Sean's arms wrapping around me I smiled and leaned into his touch.

"Morning baby." He whispered in my ear and I whipped arround as he pulled away.

"Girlfriend?" I questioned raising my eyebrows with a smirk.

"Yea girlfriend why?" He smirked back folding his arms over his chest looking down at me.

"I mean you just labeled me you didn't even ask." I stated then shrugged turning back to the eggs, before I burned them.

"Well I mean I figured you in here making breakfast and shit." I turned around again to see him looking amused.

"Mhmm." I put our food on the plates then carried them to the dining room table.

Sean pulled me to him by the hand smiling down at me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he put his hands on my cheek.

"Jhene Aiko will you be my girlfriend please." I felt a blush coming, but I curves it.

"No babe you can do better than that." I smirked and sat at my chair.

He looked at me with wide eyes and raised eyebrows.

+-+

"Sean asked you what! Then you said what!"Tamrie yelled at me through the phone.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said you can do better than that." I said again putting her on speaker to save my hearing.

"Man if August asked me to be his girlfriend I'd be on it in a heartbeat." She says sighing. "I'm coming over."

"Why?" I raised a eyebrow.

"So I can slap you in the face."

"Shut up."

"For real though come over and help me cook."

"Fine, but you lucky I love you."

"Love you too chick."

*ë*

I made it to her condo in 15 minutes she stays across the street from me.

"So what ya cooking good looking?" I ask walking through her door.

"Chicken Alfredo red and white, with baked and fried chicken, salad, bacon bits, italian and ranch dressing, and bread sticks. Hopefully everyone eats these." Tamrie says shuffling around the kitchen trying to finish everything.

I put my hair into a ponytail and started helping her cook.

+-+

I put on a purple dress and did regular looking make up; just dinner no need to look super fancy. I did black eyeliner, blush, and some pink nude lipstick. I semi curled my hair anx finished up just as I heard Sean knock on my door.

I thought it over and decided that I'll say yes to Sean even though he just asked and didn't do anything special. I went to open the door and as he tried to pass by I pulled him to me by the cheeks and kissed him lovingly.

He wrapped his arms around my waist then pulled back saying "Wait a minuet."

"You said I could do better and I know that I can. Even if material things don't impress you I hope this does." He pulled a box out of his pocket and gave it to me.

I opened it and it was a diamond set of earrings and necklace. I smiled happily and he smiled cheekily.

"I love it Sean

"I love it Sean." I say pulling him back into a hug.

He squeezed me tightly saying "I knew you would. But I don't want you to wear it yet."

I pulled back and looked up at him.

"Why?"

"I want you to wear it on a special occasions."

"Fine."

"Do you want to tell the others about it?"

"Mmm let them figure it out." I pulled him back to me by the jacket and kissed him the same way I had before.

-+-

The dinner was going great everyone was joking around and chilling right when Sean got a phone call. He got up for some privacy he came back a few minuets later looking a bit upset.

"I gotta get going guys." He hugged me and went to leave.

We all sat in silence for a few minutes before Tamrie asked "What was that about?"

"I have no idea."

-+-

"I tried call Sean, but he won't answer." I say over the phone to Tamrie.

"You think something's wrong?" She asked.

"May-" There a knock on my door when I opened it I saw Sean and he was crying.

"Imma call you back." I say hanging up and closing the door behind Sean as he walked into my place heading to the living room.

I walked in behind him and say next to him on the sofa. I pulled him into my embrace and let him cry if out. Of he wanted to talk about it I knew be would and if he didn't I wasnt gonna pressure him into telling me.

We sat there for what felt like forever, before I realized he fell asleep. I giggled and pulled a throw blanket over us. I layed back on the couch sure not to wake Sean and closed my eyes.