Chapter 11 - Birthday

1 week later

"Sean." I say opening his bedroom door while his mom brings in the cake. He opened his eyes and me and his mom started singing happy birthday to him. I sit next to him on the bed and shake him a bit. He laughs at me and moved my hands. He then kissed my cheek and gave his mom a hug.

"Thank you two for everything." He say sympathetically and we smiled at him.

"Well I did my job." Ms. Anderson said heading for the door.

"Where you going?" Sean asked making a face at him momma.

"I got a plane to catch. Bye Jhene."

"Bye momma!" I called as she closed the door behind her.

Sean looked at me and we laughed. I kissed Sean's cheek, before getting up too.

"So you leaving me too?" He got out of bed taking a bite of his cake from the nightstand next to his bed.

"No I'm going to go get the food, before the house burns." I stop at the door as he comes up and hugs me.

I kissed him and said "Happy birthday baby. Now go get dressed."

He smiked at me and I went to the kitchen. I took the biscuits out the oven and turned the radio on while I set the table. Everyone was coming over for breakfast after we where having dinner at Nicki's. Then heading to the club.

I stopped setting the food up when I heard my voice on the radio. I went wide eyes and had a mini happy dance. Then the anouncer got to talking.

"I wonder who this Jhene girl is. I mean we've seen her with Sean, but they claim their just friends. Did Sean just give this girl ger big break? Or us she just gonna be around for some time then fade away?" The announcer Jhon says.

"I don't know In on, but I see this girl becoming a real star." Roxy says.

(Imagine Roxy from 106 m park that old show. She'll be coming up again later.)

"Baby! Baby! Baby!" I opened the door to the bath room and Sean almost slipped in the shower.

"Jhene don't do that shit man." He says wrapping his towel around his body.

"I'm sorry baby." I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist. "Guess what?"

"What?" He asks moving my hair behind my ears.

"The news reporters want to know if we're a couple and if I'm doing this music stuff for real."

"You think its time to put the rumors to rest?"

"Yes I plan on staying here for a bit." I leaned up and lingered my lips by his looking at them as I talked.

"You plan on doing music? Or at least wanna try?"

"Mhm. I wanna try something new."

"Good. It'll be great to try and be a power couple."

"Exactly."

He smiled at me then I kissed him. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I started to unravel his towel.

He pulled back saying "Woah Ne what you doing?"

"Exactly what you think I'm doing." I smirked and pulled his towel off.

@&@

(I don't know how to explain giving men head, but that's what she did. And I don't care about what your opinions are on it are on it its just another way a women can pleasure her man without giving up the cooch. 😝 But anyway I love y'all for reading my book butches.💓)