Chapter 14 - Scare

I hopped out of the bed and threw on some jeans and a regular black tank top. I slid on some sandals and we where out of the door.

"Sean what happened?" I asked as we stood outside of the elevator.

"Just come on." He saus pulling me into the elevator by the hand.

We got into Sean's car and he took off so fast it scared me. He finally got off the phone and I glanced over at him to read his facial expression. He looked kinda confused, scared, and paranoid. I decided to not ask just do it later. We pulled up at LAX and I started thinking. Shit its his mom.

We got the valet to park his car and we where off to the ticket booth. We got the first class flight to Columbia. Once we boarded the plane Sean looked at me.

"My-" He started, but I cut him off.

"I know she'll be okay. I know it's hard, but calm down. Or at least try to, okay baby?" He nodded at me and took my hand.

The flight was 8 hours long. Sean fell asleep on my shoulder; I tapped him to let him know that we landed. We left straight out of the airport and got a cab to the hospital. We found her room she was watching tv. Sean rushed over to her and she shushed him off.

"Sean calm down I'm fine." She patted his hand that was laying in her bed.

"What happened?" He sighs standing up straight.

"I was sneaking from my house to the street to go meet a man; I had a date with him. I ended up falling down some stairs and broke my hip. I have to get surgery for a replacement hip. Its a waist of money considering I'll be gone soon." She shrugs.

"Mamma don't speak like that." Sean says his eyes getting low.

"Okay, but we all know it Sean just accept it." He nodded and sat down in a chair next to the bed.

"Well we're still gonna make sure you are able to do what you wanna do and how you wanna do it." I walked over and hugged Ms. Anderson.

I took a seat next to Sean and we waited for the surgery to start. Thirty minutes passed I called in to my work and let them know I wasn't showing up for a few days. After her surgery me and Sean were asked to leave we had to stay for a weak for his mom to get strong enough to fly back to Cali.

We booked a hotel and the flight back. I didn't really say much to Sean. I figured I'd let him be. We got a two room suite and I ordered room service while Sean was in the shower. There was a knock on the door and I answered it. It was six.

"Hey six." I opened the door to let him in and he came in with two suitcases.

"Are those for-"

"Yes I asked Tamrie to pack your things." He nodded at me

"Thanks."

"Also can you tell Sean that I'll be assisting his mother."

"Of course."

"Have a good night Jhene."

"You too six."

He walked out the door and I locked it. I went to the bathroom door and knocked on it.

"Sean Six brought by out clothes." I call through the door.

"Alright."

-+-

Sean and I where on bed and he had his arms crossed staring at the ceiling.

"Baby," I touched his shoulder and he didn't move. "you can talk to me. Don't hold everything in when it comes down to it. You'll probably take things even further."

He sighed and looked at me. His eyes where glossy and a single tear fell from his eye. I sat up and heals my arms out for him. He sat up and I wrapped him in my arms. I voyld feel his hot tears hit my shoulder as he started to talk.

"My mother took care of everything for me. She raised me, helped me through broken bones, fights, when I was sick, even when I finally made it. She was the one who helped me get sighed. She's my rock. I can't stand that she's going to be gone." What he said actually made me cry; I squeezed him tightly and he groaned a little.

"Sean I defiantly understand where your coming from. My mom was my everything until she disowned me." He looked up at me and made a confused face.

"Do you wanna know?"

"Yes." He started wiping my teara off then his.

"Okay so I was born here. My mother wanted to go to Pennsylvania to be with her mother, but I didn't want to go; I just got my deal about my clothing line. I don't want to give up my big break to go and live where she wanted me to. We haven't talked or anything in almost a year. Niether has me and my sister."

"I'm sorry Ne."

"It's okay shit happens."

"Hopefully we can change that."

-+-

Throughout the week Ms. Anderson actually got worse. We got a private plane cause shes been laughing and throwing things up everytime she eats. Sean is really worried and I'm pretty scared of how he will handle her death when it comes.