Chapter 10 - Try something new

This is going to be a long day. Sean woke me up this morning. I did not want to leave this bed.

"Baby get up." Sean groaned and yanked the cover off of me.

"No." I turned over.

Sean walked over to my side of the bed.

"Jhene if you don't get out this goddamn bed imma f-"

"Okay okay I'm up." I shot up and went to my closet.

I slipped into a denim button up and white jeans. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then went to the kitchen and saw Sean making a omelet.

"Thanks baby." I say taking the omelet plate from him.

"I shouldn't have made your ass nothing I argued with you for 20 minutes Jhene." He complains and crossed his arms at me.

"I'm sorry Sean I'll try and get up next time." I kissed him and he caught my chin as I pulled away.

"You better not." I bit my lip and finished my omelet.

After I was done we went to the studio. Sean and I are listening to the new song beware that he has coming out. He wants me to sing a part in it I am hella nervous.

"Sean are you sure you want bw to do this. You don't think imma fuck this up?"

"Jhene have faith in yourself baby. Just pretend that I'm not here and your singing alone in your room or something." He says opening the door to the booth for me.

He tells me where to stand and gives me the paper and the headphones.

"I want you to listen to the song and write what you think for a ok." He smiles down at me.

"I'll try." I give him a shy smile and he kisses me, before getting out the booth closing the door.

I sigh and listen to there parts. Then I come up with a sentence. Sean didn't think that was enough so now I get to do the chorus with him too, along with another song called I'm gonna be.

Sean gave me the air for me to start and I sang.

Everything I ever dreamed cause

I'm a fucking star

Worlds apart...

If you want to go it's a wonderful ride

Where there's no limit, no sky

Well alright, alright

I'm gonna be everything I wanna be

So I'm gonna be what I wanna be

And say,

I'm gonna be,

I'm gonna be

I'm gonna be,

I'm-I'm gonna be

Everything I wanna be

So I'm gonna be what I wanna be

And say,

I'm gonna be,

I'm gonna be

I'm gonna be,

I'm-I'm gonna be

Sean pulled me into a enormous hug and filled my face with kisses.

"Sean!" I groaned and he let me go, but kept his hands on my waist.

"What, you did amazing baby." He smiled at me.

"You really think so?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah I know so." He nodded and kissed me.

I had one hand behind his neck and the other on his chest. He lifted me up and sat me on the table that was behind the engineer panel thing. I lightly tugged at his jacket and he let it fall. I broke the kiss by leaning back on my elbows. He pulled me back to his lips by the chin and I slipped my tongue into his mouth.

I sat back up again and pulled him to me by the waist. He started to un button my shirt and I slipped my hands undernesth his shirt, then I rubbed his sided sexily. I lifted his shirt up and he took it off. He ran a hand through my hair and lightly pulled it, as he kissed me down my neck. Which earned a moan from me. He let go of my hair and laid me flat on my back.

Then he kissed me down my chest and ran his hands up and down my sides. He continued to go lower past my belly button to my jeans waist line. He unbuttoned them and started sliding them off. I lifted up to help and once they where off Sean was right back where he left off.

He kissed my waist line as his hands trailed up my body.  I got wetter an wetter as he continued to get closer to my entrance. He right about to kiss it when there was a knock at the door.

We both went wide eyes and got up. I slipped my pants up and buttoned my shirt up quickly while Sean went to open the door.

He comeback a few minutes later.

"It was the receptionist she said that the person who's sending these off is here. Once they finish we can leave." He picked up his jacket that was in the floor putting it over me.

"Sorry I poped your button." He says looking down then back at me.

More like buttons he popped like three. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Sean." I groaned and he put hus hands up.

"I'm sorry I'll make it up to you."

"I'll make sure you do."

After the guy came in did what he needed to do we wehere in our way out.

"Where to now Sean?" I ask as he grabs my hand leading me out the door.

"Remember when you said you wanted to cut your hair?" He looked at me and smiled.

"What now?" I stopped walking and looked at him wide eyes.

"Hell yea now let's go."  He dragged me along to the doors.

-+-

I looked in the mirror at my hair. It took me a minute to process what the fuck I just did, but it's not ginna change it. I like it a lot though. I turned around and Sean looked back at me. Sean was taking a picture of me so I hurried and posed.

(Picture in the media.)

"I love it." Sean says as I laughed.