Chapter 13 - Body on my body

When we entered the elevator to my condo I stood in front of Sean saying "You are something else."

"I could say the same for you." He says pulling me to him by the waist.

I smiled and put my hands on the back of his neck. He then kissed me softly, but firmly. I slid my tongue into his mouth and the elevator dinged. He picked me up earning a giggle from me as I broke the kiss.

He opened my bedroom door and I pushed it closed as he set me down. I reconnected our lips and slid his jacket down his shoulders. He let it fall and pulled back I took off his shirt. I took his hand and leaded him to the foot if my bed.

I kicked my heels off and stood in front of Sean, then smirked. I slid down the zipper to my jumper and he pulled it down my body. I unbuckled his belt and took his pants off. He slid back to the middle of the bed. I crawled sexily on top of him and he bit his lip.

He slowly rubbed from my mid thigh to my breast, before squeezing them. He picked me up and laid me down on the pillows, before kissing my neck. He rubbed me all over. His hands where soft and sent goosebumps all over me. I was a little nervous, but I wanted this. I wanted him and my nervousness went out of the window as soon as his lips met mine again.

He slid one hand down my body to my womanhood. He rubbed on top if my already thin underwear making me very hot. I moaned to let him know to please continue. He slid his hand into my panties and my prayers where finally answered. He teased me by rubbing up and down my slit stopping just above my entrance each time.

I bit his lip and he finally slid a finger on me. His pulses where nice and slow I wanted him to go way faster, but this was our first time. It needed to be this way. He started to kiss my neck again biting it occasionally. I bit my lip as he added a second finger. I tightened around his fingers and he sighed.

I moaned when he started to go a bit faster.  I opened my legs wider so he cound go deeper which he did. He pulled back and looked at me with glossy lust eyes. That alone turned me on even more. I put my hand down over my clit and started to pleasure myself too.

I let out short moans as I was getting closer to my climax. He started pulsing in me deeply. Sooner rather than later I moaned and but my lip as I came on his fingers. He pulled them out and licked my juices off.

He then pulled his boxers off and tossed them somewhere. Or leaned down on top of me and I flipped him over. I smiled and hovered over him. I put him at my entrance and slid down super slowly. He moaned and I bit my lip. I started grinding super slow letting the pain slowly turn to pleasure.

I guess Sean was feeling it too cause he placed his hands on my hips and moved to the pase with me. Once I felt comfortable I decided to go faster. I moaned and ran my hands threw my hair. Suddenly Sean flipped me lifting my hips up slightly.

?!?

I sighed and wiped my eyes when I woke up. I looked at Sean and smiled; last night was pretty amazing. He was laying on his side I traced the creases of his arms. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled once he seen me. He pulled me into his arms and layed his head on my right shoulder.

"Yesterday was amazing." He says sleepily and kissed my neck once.

"That it was." I agreed we layed together for a few minutes, before I went back to sleep.

When I woke up again Sean wasn't next to me. I took a semi long hot shower and put on a cream bra set with a peach sweater that went mid thigh level.

(This is what she looks like.)

I yawned and went to the living room. Sean wasn't there. I went to the den and he was flipping threw movies.

"Hey sleepy head." He says with open arms and I rolled my eyes, then sat next to him.

He put a arm around me and I leaned my head on his chest. We began to watch The kept women. It was actually really good. I heard my phone start ringing I sighed and went to my room to pick it up.

It was a FaceTime from Tamrie. I answered and sat on my bed. When It loaded it showed her, Nicki, Ri, and Kylie.

"Hey!" They all said and I laughed at their goofyness.

"Hey what's up guys?"

"Oh nothing just wanted to know how did it go?" Tamrie says rolling her etes from side to side.

"That is for me to know and for you guys to not."

"So that means something happened?" Kylie says smiling raising her eyebrow.

"Well what do you think happened?" Nicki shot me a look.

"A lot." Rih nodded at me crossing her arms.

"How you know?"

"Look at her neck Nick."

I made a confused face and switched the camera on me looking at my own neck. Little love bites where there. I blushed to myself and fell back in my pillows.

"What are you doing?" Sean asked from the door way.

"Nothing." I shot back up and switched the camera back. "Hey guys I gotta go."

"Mmm daddy must be calling huh?" Rih says all sassily.

I rolled my eyes and hung up. I can't handle them right now. Sean came in and sat on the edge of the bed.

He was about to say something when his phone started ringing from the nightstand. He went to answer it and through the call he hurrily got dressed. He then looked at me and said "Come on we gotta go!"