Chapter 25 - News

I couldn't sleep at all that night. I rolled over and groaned. I'm guessing Sean was also awake cause he sat up and flicked the lamp on and said "What's wrong Ne?"

"I just don't feel right without my mom and sister here when once I have the baby." I said laying on my back crossing my arms.

"Then it's time that talk sat aside your differences and talked about it. Enough of this bit talking shit. Put your prides aside and work it out. If she won't listen get a hold of your sister. If they won't listen fuck them it's their grandchild slash nephew or nieces life their missing out on. Just remember you got me and everyone else on there side." He looked me in the eyes and held my hand.

I smiled up at him and game him the tightest hug ever.

"Sean I love you so much."

"I love you too  baby."

-+-

I took a deep breath and dialed the number. I had to wake up at 5 am to catch them in the afternoon to get the same time as the islands.

"Hello?" My sister answered me.

"Hey Mila it's J." I said in a small voice.

"J girl where have you been! I wanted to contact you so bad after I heard you on the radio and shit. Mamma wouldn't let me and life has also been in the way." She admitted sounding more excited to dull.

"It's okay I got you not and I'm not letting go. I'm coming out there soon, so don't tell mamma. It's gonna be a surprise." I smiled to myself she actually cares.

"Okay I'm gonna set your old room up for you and Sean. Girl by the way you pull real good he so fine." She says I  can practically hear her swoon over the phone and I laughed.

"Just promise me you won't try anything that you shouldn't."

"Promise."

"Okay I got to go. I miss you two so much."

"I love you sissy."

"I love you more."

She hung up and a tear fell down my eye. At lease she still felt something for me.

-+-

"I booked the tickets we leave in a few days." Sean came in and kissed my forehead.

"Okay." I say with low eyes.

"Ne?"

"Yes?"

"Are you sleepy?"

"Yes. I just finished talking to my sister tho."

After our conversation I  fell asleep on the couch for a few minuets before getting up and thinking some shit out again.

"Come on." He reached his arms out to me and I smiled as he carried me to the bedroom and tucked me in. "I'm heading to a meeting again and I want you to get some rest before we go to our first doctors appointment for the baby."

"Okay baby." I say as I closed my eyes.

He pecked me, before heading out.

-+-

"Hey Jhene you awake now?" I heard Sean ask as I left the bathroom.

"Yeah what's up?" I noticed it was just sunset when I walked into the living room.

"I got food." He says going to the living room sitting the stuff on the glass table.

"Oh I know that smell." I snufed again just for emphasis and sat on the couch. "You got the sandwiches from our first date."

"Correct just wanted to see if you still remembered. I also got ice cream and popcorn." He put those in the cabinet and freezer then came over to me.

"Movie night?" I asked taking a bite out if my sandwich.

"Yep. It was either this or a spa night. Today wasn't the day that I should end sexing you so..." I laughed and slapped his shoulder.

"Your stupid."

"I'm dead ass serious."

"I know." I laughed again and kissed him. "It's the thought that counts."