Chaper 18 - Try me

Two weeks later

I released my mixtape yesterday I'm so excited from the feedback I've gotten so far everyone loved it. They've been some bad reviews, but I haven't taken them to the heart; I know my shit is the shit.

Me and Sean are on the flight to the Solomon islands. I'm way more excited for this these islands are so beautiful and it's a break from all the weirdness that's been going on. I had a listening party something happened between Tamrie and Rihanna. Niether of them have talked about it since and I don't really wanna know what happened cause I may not agree with who did what.

Two weeks ago

Tamrie p.o.v

After my shower I got dressed and got in my bed. Soon after August came back in with some beautiful white tulips. He handed them to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry I blew up on you yesterday, but I think we can fix it. I talked to Chris and he says it was a mistake and that he'd never intentionally hurt me or Ri like that and he's sorry if it's upset you in any way. I get that it happened, but I'm sorry that I didn't let you explain." He nodded at me and I took the flowers.

A year fell when I said "Yea just a mistake it'll never happen again I promise."

He wiped my tear away and I broke into tears again. He took me into his arms and I felt even worse. I'm in love with his best friend, but he cares so much more for me.

August p.o.v

Man I ain't think it was this bad of a feeling for Tamrie. I'm pissed it happened, but I know Chris enough to know he ain't gonna move on on my girl like that. Hopefully Tamrie can show me that too.

-+-

Tamrie p.o.v

I just came from the bathroom and saw Chris turn the corner to go to the bathrooms. I caught his arm and pulled him by a opposite corner.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I asked semi-pissed.

"Why do you think? I don't want you to get the wrong idea Tamrie. I'm just a friend nothing more nothing less okay."

"Why are you being so cold! I try and say hey you avoid me. I compleminted you and you rolled your eyes. At least Ri can be cordial."

"Tamrie look the last time we talked you said you loved me. I'm going to stay away until I feel that those feelings are gone for me okay. Until then I am m.I.a on you alright." I can tell he was frustrated; he huffed and walked away.

He took the way to the bathrooms and I took the opposite only to see Ri standing there. I went wide eyed, but quickly turned into a smile. She folded her arms and glared at me.

"Stay away from Chris okay. If you keep coming at him he'll get a restraining order against you. What is your deal anyway?" She asked.

"You see soon." I smirked and flipped my hair walking away.

I look why better than Ri and he's had a thing for me since, before her; maybe I can fix this.

-+-

Jhene p.o.v

After leaving the airport we checked into the resort well be staying in. We got a seprate plane of land just for us it was beautiful.

All the furniture was wooden and had white decorations. White curtains, bed spreads, couches, etc.

"Sean this place is amazing." I say amazed looking around the room.

"I knew you'd love it." Sean says as he hugs me from behind.

"I love you baby." I say turning in his arms.

"I love you too Ne." He kisses my forehead and smiled.

"Alright im beat you sleepy too?" I yawned and covered my mouth.

"Yea." He scratched the back of his neck and we crawled into bed.

-+-

When I woke up it was dark as shit and Sean wasn't next to me. I got up and walked out off the door. I seen him off by the pool. I went back inside and changed into a regular black bikini. Then slipped a white netted cover-up over it.

I went over by the pool and sat down on the edge. He was under water doing some laps and came to the surface by the center. He glanced over at me, before I hopped into the water. I shivered from the cold and Sean over to him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked floating in front of him.

"About to watch the sunset it's way better outside from a beachfront view." He says pulling me closer to his body by the waist.

"Where you going to ask me?" I put my hands on his neck and smirked.

"Mhm everything's better when your here." He leaned into me grazing his lips along mine.

"Is this the part where we get to the fun stuff?" I looked at him and bit my lip.

"After the sunset you nasty." He teased and went over to the side of the pool.

I laughed and went to him. I laced my hands on his waist, then laid my head on his shoulder. The sunset was beautiful and watching it with Sean was actually better. Before we knew it was hella dark outside and random bugs where coming out.

"Come on Ne, before we get ate up." He says picking me up getting out of the pool as I laughed.

-+-

Rihanna p.o.v

"Hey baby you coming over tonight?"

"Yea I'm in my way up."

"Alright." I hung up and there was a knock on the door.

I smirked and went to open the door. August came in and asked "What's up Ri?"

"I wanted you to know that I will mess Tamrie up if she comes at Chris again. Did you know that she tried to get with him at Jhene's release party. I didn't want to say anything, but its been bugging me. I trust Chris, but temptation can be a bitch. Please just watch her, before I get to her." I say in all seriousness and he sighed.

"Alright imma handle it." I gave him a small smile, before he left.

"Hey baby was you just talking to August?" Chris asked coming in the door.

"Yea. I told him if he didn't handle Tamrie I was. I'm serious Chris I'm not gonna lose you to no groupie." I folded my arms and he smiled at me.

"And I aint gonna let it happen. Now come here Ri." He held his arms open for me and gave me his million dollar smile knowing I can never resist him when he does it.

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck.