Chapter 16 - Funk

"Nah wait Ne come here." He sat up and pulled me into his lap.

He snuggled his head in the crook of my neck and says "I'm sort I've been so lut of it lately. I'm trying too get used to not having my mom's around okay. I get that your just looking out for me and I truely appreciate it."

I smiled and kissed him once we haven't kissed in a week honestly it felt good to at least get his sence of touch back. His arms tightened around my waist as he laid back on the pillows not breaking the kiss. I shifted to where I was straddling him and put my hands on his collar bones. I pulled away when I heard growling; I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yea I might need to eat." He says sitting up.

I get off of him and take his hand "Come on."

-+-

"Sean hurry up!" I yelled pressing the button to the elevator.

"Alright alright where we going?" He says coming from my room.

"The studio."

"Why?"

"I wanna help you not be so mopey and I got some stuff I wanna get off my chest. Plus if I'm gonna take my music seriously what better time to start now than when I need a distraction."

"Okay let's go."

-+-

We ended up ralking about the idra of me doing a mixtape and some very important people to feature on there with me. I think it'll give me great exposure to the public and soon I will have my first interview I'm excited. That's only if I get them put there good. But with the people I got with me I'll make it. I really wanna take this music seriously.

"Sean I'm so excited." I say hugging him tightly.

"Yea I bet. Now we should celebrate." He smiled down at me.

"But nothing's official yet." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"It's a work in progress."

"Alright." I laughed as he leaned down to kiss me.

"Let's go."

-+-

"I can't believe your making a album!" Kylie exclaimed.

"Not a album a mixtape." I corrected.

"My best friend finna be on the radio." Tamrie teased and I pushed her to the side.

"Shut up." We laughed and when I looked up I made eye contact with Chris he's been acting weird all night to be honest.

"Come here real quick." I say pulling Tamrie from her seat down the stairs side eyeing her.

"Why is Chris being all weird?"

"Okay so remember when we had that trip I was telling you about."

"Yes why are you just now bringing this up."

"Well we kissed."

"And?"

"I felt something for him."

"Seriously?! What about August?"

"He's been tripping in me lately anyway I dont think it's gonna work out."

"Those two are like best friends you need to fix this. Now! Before you accidentally cheat on him." I sighed and walked away.

Tamrie p.o.v

After Jhene walked away I sighed and went back to August.

"Aye baby what's wrong?" He says looking at me confused.

"Can we go I'm not really feeling too good?" I patted my stomach and he nodded.

"Alright imma go say bye for us." He walks away swiftly and then is back within seconds.

The drive home was silent once we got inside I decided to just blurt it out.

"I kissed Chris I'm sorry." I sighed and he laughed.

"Yea it's good you mean like a greeting kiss." He jokes, but I wasn't laughing.

"You m- What the hell T! That's my best friend why would you even do that?! You know what imma go so I don't say some off the wall shit. Let me know what you doing cause I ain't gonna be wasting my time. Did you even think about Rih?" He opened the door and left.

I sighed and fell back on his bed.

Jhene p.o.v

After leaving the club I was kinda pissed at Tamrie. I mean August treats her amazingly I don't see why she has feelings for Chris when they barely spend time together. Unless they do spend time together.

"Jhene!" Sean yelled and I snapped back to reality. "Babe you gotta pay attention to the rode."

"I'm sorry." I shook my head and parked the car.

I sighed and we got out. Sean took my hand and side eyed me.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows as we entered the elevator.

"Nothing ju- What's on your mind you been zoning out like all night?"

Mmmm I thought about it. It's not that I don't trust Sean cause I defiantly do but this is her business and eventually if they break up it'll be on the news or at least a couple million people will think its news worthy.

"Um Tamrie kissed Chris and she felt something. I'm scared to know whats gonna happen cause if she looses August she'll and he'll be crushed but if she ends up dating Chris the medja will probably bash her for being a hoe." I start rambling as we go to my room.

"Alright alright calm down." Sean stops me by putting his hands on my shoulders. "Its not your problem so don't stress it. Just give her advice the best you can and see what the fuck happenes just like everyone else okay?"

"Okay." I nodded and he pulled me into his arms.

"Now I'm gonna be your distraction." He says sexily and smiles at me.

I smiled back and he kissed me deeply. I slid my tongue in his mouth as he unbuttoned my shirt. It fell to the floor and I took off his belt. He pulled back to take off his shirt and I slid off my pants. He reconnected our lips and I had a hand behind his neck the other was unzipping his pants. I took my underwear off.

I slid them down with my foot and he caught my leg just as it was apove his waist. He leaned into me and we pushed back into the wall. I broke the kiss and took off my bra. Now I really wanted him. He held my leg higher and slowly slid his manhood into me.

I moaned and bought his face back to mine my hands at his cheeks.