Chapter 24 - Changes

"Sean!" I called walking inside of my house.

"Yeah baby what's up?" He walked in the room shirtless and I swooned.

"I have some news for you and I think  your gonna like it." I smiled excitedly.

"What's it?"

"I'm... Pregnant." His eyes widened and he grabbed my hand.

"Wait! Really really?" He furrowed his brows at me and I smiled.

"Yeah really." He picked me up and spun me around.

He put me down and did a happy run around the house saying "Imma be a daddy!"

Tamrie p.o.v

I knocked on August door and after a minuet of two he answered. He looked at me and went straight to his bedroom. I closed the door and followed him in it. He was sitting at the bottom of the bed waiting on me to start talking.

"August I just want to say I'm so sorry for what I did to you. I don't know what came over me to treat you that way when you treated me like heaven on earth. I will always care for you and live you for that. I understand why you did what you did I acted like a total bitch I'm so sorry." I didn't realize I was crying until he stood up and wiped my tears away.

"Tamrie you have no idea how much I love you. Don't ever do that shit again bruh. You broke a nigga." He pressed his forehead against mine and put his hands on my cheeks.

"August I promise if you take me back I will never hurt you or us ever again." I looked him deep in the eyes and he kissed me.

I couldn't be more pleased with myself. We talked for a bit longer before I went to go meet Ne and Sean and Chris at thus place.

Chris showed up earlier than they did he had a meeting to go to right after so I had to make this quick.

"First off I want to say I'm sorry for coming at you the way that I did. I should've known better than to go after you and Rih like that I apologize with all of my heart Chris. I will never disrespect either of you like that ever again. In fact if you never wanna see me again I understand, but please just forgive me."

"I forgive you but I promise to God if you ever cross the line again I ain't gonna be so nice about it." He shot me a look, before getting up and leaving.

Jhene p.o.v

Once he calmed down we went to this meeting place just as we saw Chris leave. I raised my eyebrows and we walked in. Tamrie was sitting at a empty booth. When she saw me she stood up and we smiled at each other. We semi ran at each other and hugged tightly.

"I missed you so much best friend." I whispered in her ear and I felt her nod on my shoulder.

We hugged each other for a good 3 - 4 minuets, before separating. She and Sean hugged and we sat down.

"I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you at all. If I would've listened to you bibe of thus stupid ass shit would've happened.  Now I gotta try and fix relationships and shit. Ugh! I have my work cut out for me." Tamrie sighed running a hand three her hair.

"Damn right you do." Sean agreed and I nudged him.

"It's okay Tam. Just relax I actually have something to help take your mind off of everything. That is if you want to kiw the news now instead of  waiting for everyone else." I say wish a smile and Sean put his arm around me.

"Yep tell me now. " She smiled.

"I'm pregnant."

"No way!"

"Way."

"Good job Sean." She says and they high five.

I rolled my eyes as he popped his jacket and said "Thank you I do try."

I laughed at him and Tamrie got up saying "I'm calling a emergency dinner tonight."

-+-

The dinner was kinda awkward, but we managed to make it work it was super fun to have everyone back again. When we made it back home I was exhausted and sad.