Chapter 21 - Final straw

Jhene outfit in the media

Tonight was in for many surprises and I felt it. I sighed as Sean walked behind me placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Stop stressing Ne." He said softly and smiled at me through the wall glass in my room.

His smile made me smile I turned around and put my hands behind his neck.

"I love you." I said biting my lip at him.

"I love you, too baby." He kissed my forehead and we where off to Chris event.

Chris p.o.v

As time passed and more people showed up to my even I got even more nervous. I mean I am proposing to Rih tonight. What if she isn't ready? What if she's losing interest in me?

Damn if I lost her I'd be lost for a long ass time.

Rih p.o.v

I really felt some type of way looking at the ring. I sighed I've been in a funk since this morning. I don't want to be, but I am.

Tamrie p.o.v

I was so ready to go to the party I got ready early and was currently doing my hair. August came out of the bathroom with boxers on. I bit my lip as he walked over to me. He put his hands on my shoulders and I turned around.

"I gotta tell you something?" He said smiling at me as he stroked my cheek.

"Ok." I smiled at him.

"We're done." His smile dropped and he walked away from me.

"Wait what?" I said standing up.

"We are done. Look I know you want Chris. Robyn will fuck you up. I suggest you get the fuck on somewhere." He was getting dressed and I smiled happily at him.

"It's all good cause I'm gonna have a new man by the end of the night." I smirked and got my stuff leaving.

I finished my everything in the car and drove to the event.

Jhene p.o.v

After everyone arrived Chris and rih looked amazing together. I think tonight may go better than expected.

Chris p.o.v

My event was going amazing I reached into my pocket to get the ring and I forgot that I left it in my other jacket. I headed back to the room where we all started in the meet and greet.

I grabbed my jacket and went to leave with a jump. Tamrie was standing there and I nearly had a heart attack.

"What do you want this time Tamrie?" I said crossing my arms.

"Actually Chris I want that ring." She smirked pointing to the ring in my pants pocket.

"That's for Rih and there's nothing you can do to stop me from giving it to her." I glared at her and she approched me.

She was about to touch me, but was stopped by a voice "Didn't I tell you to stay the fuck away from Chris!"

Suddenly Rihanna came out and tackled Tamrie. Tamrie screamed and the two of them started rolling around. I ran to call security when I got back to them. Tamrie was all about slapping and scratching rih, but Rih was getting her punched. Tamrie said something ending in bitch and Rih got even more upset flipped Tamrie on her back grabbed her by the hair and started bashing her head in. My security guard pulled rih back it took three of them to hold her back funny from attaching Tamries' unconscious body.

A medic came in and took Tamrie away. I went over to Rihanna and pulled her into my arms. She was crying and her eyes where puffy and red. I opened my mouth to say something, but she beat me to it.

"Chris I don't want to lose you." She cried into my neck her voice was shaky I wiped away her tears with my thumbs.

"You don't ever have to worry about it Rih." I said kissing her forehead.

The event went on and no one, but ones close to us knew of what happened caused they helped consol Rih. We went on with dinner amd towards the end I gave my speech.

"Thank you all for attending my event tonight I appreciate everything you all have done for me. I have one final request for the night. Hear me out." I wanted over to Ri and pulled her out of her seat.

When I got down on one knee everyone gasped some cheered like Nicki.

"Robyn Rihanna Fenty we've been together for 7 years and I wouldn't mind being with you for a hell of a lot more. Ever since we met I've been in love with you and as time passed I only fell deeper in love with you. We've had our issues and we overcome them. I believe that we will stay together forever but the only way that will happen is if you say yes. So will you marry me?" I took out the ring then looked at her with hope filled eyes and she looked back at me with unconditional love.

"Yes Christopher Maurice Brown I will marry you." She smiled excitedly and I slid the ring on her finger.

I stood up and took her in my arms kissing her passionately.