Chapter 20 - Trouble with paradise

Pictures from last chaptee

Tamrie p.o.v

Ever since Jhene and Sean left for their trip things have be going horrible. For me at least. Auguat has been so damn clingy lately and it's annoying the shit out of me. I've kept my composure, but damn. If He wants to spend time with me I'm down, but we need space.

He has been wanted to get up super early and go out to eat. So some weird ass activity in the day and Then go to the studio with him. Finally we'd go somewhere and eat. Then some home and watch a fucking movie. I like being around August just not all day like that. And that was only because I took off from work for a week fot him.

August p.o.v

I really don't know what's going on with Tamrie. I feel like she's losing interest in me when I'm trying to show her what's up with how I really feel for her. Its not fare to me that she's being so cold and I'm trying to buss my ass showing her I care.

Today is the day I'm defiantly cutting her off no matter what anybody says. Beyer yet imma do it at Chris party tonight.

I woke up earlier than her today to leave and pick up the dress she ordered to wear and my tux. I stopped at the house and dropped the off and went to the studio.

Right there,

right there,

right there

Right there,

right there,

right there

Right there,

right there,

right there

Right there,

right there,

right there

I know how it be when you trying your best

But you turn around and you got nothing to show for it

So you stay on your grind, tryna get to the shine

Even turn to crime, but how come I ain't made it yet?

I'm just like you, I know the feeling y'all

'Cause I been there too

I hope you feel me 'cause I, been through the pain

There ain't a difference, you and I are the same

Rih p.o.v

Chris has been pretty good at keeping me very happy over the past few weeks, but just because he's acting amazingly doesn't mean shit can't still happen. We've been going shopping together holding hands, candle lit dinners, random I love yous, going to the jewelry store, and looking for very expensive ball dresses.

"Chris is planning something I just don't know what." I say to myself thinking aloud.

Soon I roll my eyes and give up I trust Chris he will never hurt me. But if I even her try anything to night I will fuck her up.

Chris p.o,v

I'm going to propose to Rih soon and we can put this drama stuff away from us for good. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my baby with me anymore. Tonight has to go by smoothly if not she may not say yes to me.

Jhene p.o.v

Me and Sean cut our trip short; Chris has a surprise for us to see; I got a interview with Roxy as the day after. Hopefully there's no tension, between anyone.

"What you thinking about?" Sean asked me as I looked out of the window.

"This party something's not sitting right with me." I admit and look over at him.

He smiled and took my hand.

"Don't stress about anything. Just ride it out and see what happens. We just left a amazing trip so let's not let worry take over our happiness."

"Alright." I rolled my eyes slightly and kissed his cheek.

-+-

Once out plane landed I went to lunch with the girls. Tamrie, Rih, Kylie, and Nicki. We pulled up to the restaurant and got out of the limo. Once we where seated Nicki gasped and we all looked at her startled.

"What is that Ne?" She asked smirking pointing at the ring Sean gave me.

I looked down and blushed at the fresh memory.

"It's a promise ring."

"Ohhh girl it's so cute!" Nicki exclaimed.

"Yea its the right look for you." Rih says nodding in approval.

"Thanks. So what are we eating?"

Rih p.o.v

I felt some type of way looking at the ring that Sean gave Jhene. Not that I want him or anything, but I wonder why as long as me and chris have been together why don't I have a ring yet.

-+-

Jhene p.o.v

Afterwards we all split up to go get ready for the party.