Chapter 27 - Tour

Three months later

A week thill three months of her pregnancy

"Sean why do you have to go?" I groaned as he packed his bag.

"Ne this is a lot of money on the table."

"But Sean we're financially stable." I crossed my arms.

"So you'd pass up on 5 performances for 1 million dollars?" He looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"I guess not." I sighed and got up and hugged him.

"Sean I'm gonna miss you." I said pouting.

"I'm bit gonna be gone for long only four months."

"Sean I'll be almost 6 months by then. Whatever Sean." I let go and walked away to the den.

Eventually he came in the door and kissed my head "Bye Jhene."

I looked at him and glared.

"Bye."

"I love you" He kissed my lips, "I love you too baby." he kissed my stomach next.

I continued to glare at him and he kissed me again.

"Sean stop it." I tried to move him, but he was stronger than me.

"I'm not moving until you hear me out. I may be gone, but I will call you all the time. I will video chat you when I can. I want you to video chat me whenever you have a doctors appointment too. Ne it's not like I will not talk to you while I'm gone." He picked me up and sat me in his lap.

"Yeah, but it's diffrent when your here." I said laying on his collar bone.

"I know Ne. I'm gonna miss you too okay."

"Fine I'll miss you too."

I hugged him tightly and he was on his way. I called Mila over from her condo over by Tamries'. I went in the living room and later on the sofa. Mila said she wouldn't be here for a few hours so I decided to take a nap.

-+-

"Mila I don't know what to do." I said sighing.

"There's nothing you can do beside follow up with the video chatting and calling and texting. Sean is going to be busy you kinda just gotta deal with it." She says giving me a small smile.

"Mhm I need a distraction."

"Your music dumbass."

"I guess bu-" She cut me off.

"But nothing when you feel lonely just start writing. You always wanted to do that since we where young. You are not alone either. You got the fam and me. I'm not busy and will help you every time you need me okay."

"Okay." I sighed.

-+-

Four months later

"This tour has been hella successful. I can't wait to see you in two months. I missed you ad the baby so much." Sean says over face time.

"Me too. I can't wait." I was gonna say something else about my music when their was a knock on his door.

"Sean!" I heard a women's voice call from the other side.

"Sorry Jhene I gotta go to a meeting." Something flickered in his eyes and I looked at him confused.

"Okay Sean. Bye."

"I l-" He was cut off by the door.

"Sean!" I rolled my eyes and ended the video chat.

Somethings going on and I intend on finding it out.