Chapter 12- Fun

Sean woke me up by playing in my hair.

"Ne we gotta get up." He said in his sleepy voice.

"I kinda don't wanna go." I sit up yawning.

"Me too, but we gotta Nicki gon. Kill us it we don't." He says getting up going to the bathroom.

"Yeah your right." I get up and go to my closet.

I get out a black jumper and some black heels. I also took out some lacey blue underwear. I got dressed in the closet and put my clothes up from in my room.

I started on the make up that I usually wear. Which was silver eyeshadow, black mascara, black eyeliner, pink lipstick, and curled my hair. I got a sharal and put on a choker. Sean came out of the bathroom looking great as usual.

"You look great." He says looking me up and down.

"You look even better." I smiked and kissed him.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah."

We went down to my car, but Sean was driving.

"You really wanna do music Ne?" He asked as he pulled off.

"Yea I was once in a group called b2k when I was younger. But it was like a high school thing." I say shrugging.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Well why am I just now hearing about this?" He glances at me.

"I thought it was lame so I never brought it up."

"I wonder what else you haven't told me about." He sized me with his eyes and I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing else besides my mother, but thats a diffrent story for another time." I nodded at him and he made the turn to Nicki's mansion.

(Skip dinner)

We went to a karaoke bar. Everyone in the bar went crazy the paparazzi where defiantly going to be around once we leave. But no one cares we all got seats at a table by the window. Nicki and Trey go first and do In the closet by Michal Jackson.

There is something

I have to say to you

If you promise you'll

Understand

I cannot contain myself

When in your presence

I'm so humble

Touch me

Don't hide our love

Woman to man

She's just a lover

Who's doing me by

It's worth the giving

It's worth the try

You cannot cleave it

Or put it in the furnace

You cannot wet it

You cannot burn it

She wants to give it

(She wants to give it)

(Ahh, she wants to give it)

(She wants to give it)

(Ahh, she wants to give it)

She wants to give it