Chapter 28 - Can't believe

"So everything's okay with the baby?" I asked my doctor.

"Yes mamn you are free to travel but in the next month you need to quit it." He informed me opening the door so I can leave.

"I will." I smiled and said my goodbyes.

I got in my car and went to the studio. I was thinking that once the baby is born we should move into a house maybe. I liked the idea of that.

I'm working on my new album and I wanted to let him listen to a snippet of it. Guess not. My album is called Souled Out. It's okay though cause I've planned to go meet up with Sean for his last show.

I booked my ticket and found the name of his hotel room from Six. Honestly I was excited and supper happy to see my baby in person again. I missed him soooo much. Waking up without him was really a feeling I never got used to.

I packed my bags with the help of Tamrie. She also brought me to the airport. We sat outside for a few minutes, before I had to go in.

"Girl good luck tonight." She said hugging me.

"Thanks I'll take all I can get. I just hope I don't catch him at a bad time." I smiled at her and opened the door.

"Sean will be happy to see you whenever; you have nothing to worry about." She helped me get my bag out the car and into the line.

Since I didn't bring security I brought her go help me wait for the flight to begin.

Once they called me we hugged me last time then she as out. I booked a hotel for a few hours and relaxed. I got up two hours before. I went to the store and got a new outfit and went to the solan to get my hair curled. Went to dinner and ate my heart out, before I went and got a pedicure.

It was like 30 minuets after the concert when I made it to the hotel to go see Sean. This was a super nice hotel with hella loud people. I nearly got a headache being in the hallway. I unlocked the door with the key and walked into the room.

Even though the music was lots on the outside of this room. I heard these sounds many times before to know what the fuck what was going on in his room.

"That better not be...." I opened the door and it was him.

Probably a groupie he was currently screwing the brains out of. I had to blink a few time to realize this wasn't a dream. Then she gasped and pointed over to me.

"Sean look." Her eyes widened as she ran past me out he door.

He looked at me like he was caught in time freeze.

"Ne-"

"No don't you fucking Ne me. I never want to see you ever again. The only exception to that is this baby. We're through." I shook my head disappointedly while a few tears streaked my face.

I turned on my heel and left only to check out of my room. Shockingly he didn't come after me when I left;a few tears fall from my eyes. Then catch a flight back to L.A. I felt numb, but I knew that heartbreak was eventually going to hit me like a tun of bricks. But I'm not going start stressing myself out at least for the same of the baby.

-+-

I called Tamrie to come pick me up and she did.

"Why are you back this early in the morning and where is Sean?" She looked at me early and I sighed.

"I caught him cheating on me with a groupie." I said as tears fell down my eyes.

"Oh God are you serious?" She said shocked and I nodded.

She pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"I promise everything will be okay sweetie." She says softly in my ear.

She pulled back and caressed my cheek giving me a small smile. She pulled off from the airport. I managed to stop crying and look out the window trying to calm down.

-+-

Once I got home I took every picture and put them in a box. I took his clothes and threw them out the window. Tamrie watched me for a bit then sat on the sofa. When I was done I went and sat next to Tamrie and layed my head on her shoulder.

"Tam I just don't get it he was doing everything right. Like why now especially when we have this baby. His first kid. Like why?" I started crying again and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Things happen for a reason. Maybe you and Sean weren't meant to be together maybe you where. Only time will tell."

"I guess your right." I tried to calm down again and when I did I fell asleep soon later.

-+-

It's been three months since everything happened with Sean. He hasn't seen me since and he has tried to contact me, but I changed my number and moved into a house.

Tamrie, Nicki, and Kylie have been helping me get everything for the baby. They even threw me a baby shower. It was really sweet of them. Nicki has been saying that I need to make up with Sean for the baby's sake and not mine because she knows that I don't want to be with him again as if right now.

I'm still kinda iffy on it, but I kinda still want him their when I have the baby. Just cause he is the father. I guess well see how this goes.

The end

I hope you liked it and I would like to know what you guys think will happen next or want to happen next.