Chapter 7 - Ms. Anderson

I woke up before Sean and went to the kitchen to make some pancakes. I made chocolate chip and banana. I went to the living room and sat the plates down there. I shook Sean by the shoulder waking him up.

He smiled at me and pulled me into a big hug. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for last night." He put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"No problem." I gave him a small smile and got up. "Let's go eat."

-+-

"So my mom had a bad fall." Sean says laying his head on my shoulder.

I looked down at him sympathetically. "I'm so sorry. Is she okay? How did she fall?"

"For the fall she's okay but she is not okay. After she fell she threw up blood. We thought it was cause of the fall, but she has stage 3 lung cancer." He explains.

"Shit." I sighed; I know what it's like to lose somsons from cancer. "I lost my grandpa from the same kind of cancer."

(Not in real life tho idk.)

"Sorry for your loss. Does it ever get easier?"

"Knowing about the illness and the possible outcome? No. But you just have to be patient and let it run its course."

He nodded at me and looked down.

+-+

"Are you sure now is the time to meet your mother?" I asked Sean as we got into the elevator at the hospital.

"Now may not be the best way to introduce you to her, but I'm taking my shot while I have one." He nodded at me as the doors opened.

He took my hand and lead me to the room where she was staying in. His mom looked to be in her late 50's, but her face said mid 40's. She was watching the t.v. then we came in she looked over at us and her eyes lit up.

"Hey baby!" She exclaimed sitting up to hug Sean; a big smile was on His face.

"Hey momma." Sean says leaning down to hug her.

They pulled back and the both looked at me. Sean took my hand and went to introduce me. "Momma this is my girlfriend Jhene."

"Nice to meet you Ms. Anderson." I say politely with a smile.

"You to Ms. Jhene I heard a lot about you."

"All good things I hope."

"Very good things." She smiled at me and began coughing.

I reached over to the night stand on the side of her bed and gave her some tissues. She nodded at me and I nodded back. Blood stained the tissues and it brought back memories for me.

+-+

We helped Ms. Anderson into the car and we're on the way to Sean's condo. Sean drove, Ms. Anderson was in the passenger side, and I climbed in the back. Sean turned to radio on lowly as his mom stared to talk.

"You know I like this girl. She's eazy on the eyes, caring, and she's successful. Your going to marry her." I could tell by her voice she was smiling; it made me smile too.

"Yea mom she's very special." We make eye contact and smile at each other.

Once we made it to the condo Sean put his mother to bed and lead me to his room.

"Stay with me tonight?" Sean asked looking down at me.

"Of course Sean." I smiled and leaned into kiss him.

He kissed me softly then went to change. I sat on his bed finding something to watch on the t.v.. He came out of the bathroom with some water drops in his chest. I had to turn away to stop my lusty thoughts from becoming actions. Then on top of that now is not the time.

I got up and went to the bathroom and did my business. I slipped on one of Sean's shirts and got back in bed next to him. Sean had his arms behind his head and was looking up at the ceiling.

"What ya thinking about?" I asked softly not trying to be all over him I know this situation could be very hard on people.

"Everything moving forward from here." He says not looking at me.

"Sean don't stress yourself out you should just relax and think about that later." I sat up and looked at him sympathetically.

"Alright I'll try." He sighed and turned to me laying on his side.

"Lay on your back."

"Wh-"

"Just do it." I laughed at his confused face.

He did it; I got up and grabbed the bottle of lotion on his dresser. I climbed over his back and hovered over his lower back. I put some lotion on my hands then started rubbing it into his back.

He had so much tension in the top of his neck by his shoulder blades. I rubbed the hardest on those; I earned a few groans from him. A few minuets later I heard small snores come from beneath me.

I laughed to myself and put the lotion back on the dresser. I got in bed next to him trying to go to sleep myself.

+-+

I woke up to arms wrapping around me and I giggled. Sean squeezed me lightly then nuzzled his face in the left crook of my neck.

"Sean what are you doing?" I asked prying him off of me.

"What I can't thank you for helping me sleep?" He shrugged and goes back to what he was doing.

"I mean there are other ways." I raided my eyebrow at him he smiled down at me.

"Oh yea," He says leaning down in front of me, "like what?" he takes his left hand and caresses my leg up to the hem of the shirt I had on.

I pulled him to me by the back of the neck and kissed him softly. During this kiss he slid both his hands on my hips and pulled my body to his. I broke away and looked at him sexily.

"Nah, Sean we ain't doing nothing with your momma here." I joke and peck him one more time.

"Mmm alright imma let you slide for now, but once I get you like I want to you ain't wanna leave me."

"I don't plan on it babe."

Please let me know if you are enjoying the story- Rey 💝