Chapter 17 - Trip

After we where done we layed in bed and got to talking.

"Sean we should take a trip." I suggested and he laughed at me.

"What type of trip?" He raise his eyebrows at me.

"A traveling trip. I'm thinking to a island but I dont kniw quick one yet."

"Alright I'll set it up okay. We should go for two weeks or so."

"Why so long?"

"Its not that long and time flys when your having fun."

"And by that you mean sex?" I turned over off of my stomach and looked at him.

"Exactly." He smiled at me and there was a knock on the door.

He looked at me oddly and slid on the pants that where dropped on th floor.  When he opened the door it was Tamrie.

"Hey T." He says in assuming smiling at her cause she smiled at him.

"Hey Sean can I steal Jhene?" She looks at me with a weird look on her face.

"Yep looks like where done here." He picked up my shirt from earlier and gave it to me.

He kissed my forehead and I laughed at him as he went to the bathroom. I slid my shirt on under the cover as Tamrie came in the room standing at the end of my bed.

"Looks like now I know why you haven't been answering my millions of phone calls." She rolled her eyes.

"Look I'm in a good mood don't ruin it." I stand up and slid on my underwear.

"Fine. I think I'm gonna tell August we need a break." She sighed as I finished picking up our clothes and tossed then in the hamper.

"Seriously?" I look at her kinda pissed.

"What are you mad?"

"I mean August treats you great amazing even what has Chris done for you?"

"Remember when I got sick a month or so ago and August went to do that concert. Chris came over the whole weekend checking on me and everything."

"Okay and?"

"And before me and August got official official Chris and I hung out a lot. I genuinely had more fun with chris in the short time that we where hanging out than I have with Chris. Also with Chris I dont have to worry about him looking at other wemon." I narrowed my eyes at that one.

"Well you can't blame August for his career. I'm sure if he had time he could've called a doctor over to check you out since you need to be babied when you have a stomach bug. Chris was nice to do that what if August asked him to do it?" I raised my eyebrows at her and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Also go out and do shot with August he tried to take you places remember the trip y'all took wasn't that sweet of him. He's trying I honestly think your pushing him away for what you think might be better." I shrugged and she rolled my eyes.

"Whatever imma go."

"Next time don't ask a question of you don't want the answer!" I called after her.

I sighed pulling the sheets off my bed and three them in the washer.

"You good?" Sean asked from the door way.

"I guess. Are we going to the studio today?" I ran a hand threw my hair and sighed.

"Yea. What's wrong? I don't like it when you frown." He asked pulling me into a hug.

"Nothing just her opinion on someone she knows nothing about. I mean she's not even taking his feeling into consideration. Then she got mad at me for telling her that just, because he seems better doesn't mean he is. I mean I'm not trying to bash him cause he's our friend but I mean I know how Tamrie gets in her moods where she can be do loving then so cold. August figured out how to handle it I Don't think Chris can do that. That takes hella time and is Chris that patient?" I say starting to ramble again.

"Ne?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up, before I make you."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and he lead me to the bathroom.

"Now get in your taking a long bath, before we leave. Today Kendric, Miguel, and Gucci are coming to the studio. So be prepared for some hours."

"Oh really?"

"Yep." He turned the water on for me and I got in. "I'll be back."

"Okay." I layed back and let the water flow.

+-+

Tamrie p.o.v

I went back home to my condo and got in bed.

I woke up to the feeling of weight next to me. I got from under the covers and Chris was next to me.

"Chris what the fuck!" I exclaimed getting out of the bed.

"Aye calm the hell down." He narrowed his eyes at me and I rolled mine.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a calmer tone.

"I came here to talk to you I ain't tryna split you and Aug up that's my homie. What happened out there was a accident a heat of the moment type of thing okay. Imma apologie like a man and keep it pushin. Imma also tell Ri cause I love my baby and I'm not gonna lose her over a mistake. I'm sorry that I scared you, but I ain't tryna do that." He got up to leave, but I ran behind him and took his arm.

"Chris I love you." I said staring at him deeply.

"No you don't you think you do cause ive been there for you. You a real sweet girl, but I was only trying to bond with you cause you make my brother happy. I ain't tryna be disrespectful." He says and walks away.

Tears filled my eyes and I cried for the longest. I finally got up, before August got back; I didn't want him see me cry. I took a long shower letting the hot water run down my face as my last few tears fell.