Just Bestfriends |6| 🖤

Everyone gasps. Isiah uses the back of his hand to wipe the blood from his mouth. He looks at his hand for a second, processing what just happened. Then he punches Jahi in the stomach. He falls to his knees holding his stomach in pain.

"STOP!!!" I yell as Isiah knees Jahi in the face.

Jahi gets up and tackles Isiah to the ground, punching him repeatedly until two teachers go and pull him off. I watch as the teacher holds Jahi's hands behind his back and escorts him out the classroom.

Isiah is on the floor uncontious.

Everyone else in the room is surprised, concerned and confused.

And I'm standing here regretting telling Jahi anything...

But I have to admit tho...Jahi is really cute when he's mad...it's kinda hot...🙊👀

•••

Jahi PoV😈❣️

Wassup y'all. So you all know what happened and...I don't regret shit. He got what he deserved.

Right now I'm sitting in the principal's office waiting for him to call my mom.

"I've called your mother. She said she'll be here in the next 10 minutes." He says.

"You know, I could have just walked home..." I say.

"I'm not allowed to let you do that. You need to understand that what you did is going to be taken very seriously and you're going to be suspended for 3 days." He explains.

"Really? Only 3? Aight." I stand up.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asks.

"...To the bathroom." I reply.

"You can't just get up and leave you need to ask before you go somewhere."

"Why? Am I your prisoner?" I ask.

He sighs. "Just go"

I leave his office and go to the bathroom. When I get back I see him talking to my mom and try to turn around and walk away but she calls my name.

"Jahi!" My mom calls and I freeze.

"Yes ma'am..." I answer walking into the office slowly.

"Would you like to explain to me why I've been called out of work once again to come and pick you up?" She asks annoyedly.

"Uh...no..not really..." I say nervously.

"Go wait in the car." She says.

I sigh then take my bag and go wait in the car. I've been suspended 4 times in the past 2 months. And I get detentions like all the time. My mom said if I get suspended 5 times she finna whoop my ass. I know I'm probably lucky...there's lots of parents out there who'd whoop their child after one suspension. My momma is generous. But I am really pushing my luck with her. One more and I'm dead.