Just Bestfriends |30| 🖤

I stand there shocked and hurt. I continue to watch as she then pecks him on the cheek and he makes no objection. Shanty notices me then turns to look at Jahi and her jaw drops.

I quickly turn around hoping he hasn't seen me . . .

I leave the room as fast as I can heading to the bathrooms.

I get out my phone and text Jeremiah.

Zoey🐣❤️ ~ can you please come pick me up?

Miah💉💙 ~ why wassup?

Zoey🐣❤️ ~ I don't feel too good...

Miah💉💙 ~ Do I gotta shoot somebody?

Zoey🐣❤️ ~ no I just wanna go home.

Miah💉💙 ~ Aight I'm omw

I could literally be sick right now. I'm done with him. If he wants to keep flirting with hoes then he can say goodbye to our relationship.

Miah💉💙 ~ I'm outside

I pick up my bag and start walking outside.

"Zoey!" Jahi calls.

"What?" I say quietly trying not to cry.

"Where you going?" He asks.

"Home." I say.

"You ok?"

"Just go away."

"...ok listen, I know what you saw, but it's not what it looked like-"

"I don't care what your excuse is and I don't care why you were flirting with one of the girls who tried to kill me. The fact is that you did it and we're done." I say letting a tear fall before I walk away and get in the car.

"You wanna talk about it sis?" Jeremiah asks. I shake my head.

I look out the window for the rest of the ride.

When we get home I thank him for picking me up then go up to my room.

I'm not finna stress myself out because of him. If he wants to be a hoe, he can be my fucking guest.

I put on some joggers and a crop top and sit on my bed watching Netflix while eating popcorn🍿.

He keeps calling my phone! He promised not to flirt with any more girls. He broke that promise. Matter fact that nigga's lucky he's still got his dick.

He keeps texting me and I'm tryna ignore it but I kinda wanna know what he's saying...And besides I'm pretty sure it would hurt him more if I left him on read.🤔