Just Bestfriends |15| 🖤

Jahi pov🌇

I'm in my room playing GTA online with Tyler.

"Now you've gotta drive the boat to the orange spot on the map." He explains

"I know what I'm doing." I say.

"Well you obviously don't because you've crashed the boat about 10 tines." He says.

"Whatever m-" I get cut off by my phone vibrating. "Zoey's tryna FaceTime me. Ima call you back"

"Ight"

I answer it then prop up my phone against the TV.

"Wassup" I say.

"Nothing..." she says.

"Oh...well why'd you call?" I ask.

"To apologise. I'm sorry for being so rude and inconsiderate. I know you care about me and I care about you too. I don't want to argue with you, you're my bestfriend and I love you."

"I love you too"

I can't take this anymore. I think Ima have to risk it...Before it's too late. I'm in love with this girl. I can't keep calling her my bestfriend when we both want to be more...

"Zoey"

"Yeah?"

"Meet me round the corner outside your house" I say.

"What? Now?" She asks.

"Well not now now. In a few minutes I'll text you when I'm there." I say.

"Ok...why?" She asks.

"You'll see" I say then hang up.

I put on my shoes and hoodie then grab my phone and head downstairs.

Just as I'm about to open the door somebody catches me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jelani asks me.

"Out" I reply.

"Out where?" He asks.

"Outside"

"Outside where?"

"Outside of this house." I say getting irritated.

"Did you ask if you can go out?"

"Ask who?"

"Me. Cos I'm in charge right now"

"Can I go out?"

"No"

"Well I don't care. See ya later😇" I say opening the door.

"When are you coming back?"

"Today." I say then walk out and shut the door behind me.

As I'm getting to the corner I text Zoey and tell her to come out.

She comes out in a hoodie, shorts and fluffy slippers.😂

"Hey" she smiles.

"Hey" I smile back.

"So why are we here?" She asks.

"I need to tell..or ask you something." I say starting to feel a bit nervous.

"Okay.."

"Ok...so . . . Zoey, we've been best friends for yeeeaarrrrs and I've never once wanted to be best friends with anyone else. You are one of my favourite people in the whole world. Everyday when I wake up, I look forward to seeing you. Your smile brightens up my day and your laugh brightens up my world. I love everything about you. Even how you sometimes snore like a little puppy.😂 Even when you've been hurt, I love being there to hold you and help you get through it. These past few weeks have been weird for me because as much as I loved you before I never knew that I loved you in this way. I never knew I was crushing on you. But now that I think about it I've been crushing for a while. I know I said that I'd probably just break your heart if we got together but Ima try my hardest because I really do love you Zo. I've never loved anyone the way I love you..."

"So..." I hesitate.
"Zoey...babygirl...will you be my girlfriend?💝"

*****************************

Oh shiiiiiittt😝😝He popped the question‼️‼️

What's she gonna say?👀

Who predicted it?🤔

Thanks for reading🙃 I hope you liked that short chapter☺️💗

Stay tuned for the next😈💓

8 votes & 8 comments🐣

-Vote🐠
-Comment🐟
-Share🐡