Just Bestfriends |42| ?

Zoey Pov

So.....I've just found out that Hazel is my half sister and I've been lied to for the past three years about my dad being at work all the time. And now I'm not talking to him until I'm ready to forgive him for not telling me.

But to be honest I'm kinda happy that she's my half sister cause I've always wanted a sister.🙂

She starts to shift around on the bed and rub her eyes then she opens them slowly.

"Hey Pooh" I kiss her forehead.

She makes grabby hands towards me so I pick her up.

"You ok" I ask.

She shakes her head.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I miss Mimi" she pokes out her bottom lip.

"Who's that?"

"My teddy bear" her lip starts to quiver.

"Oh no don't cry...here," I walk over to my stuffed animal collection and pick up one of my favourite teddy bears. "You can have this teddy bear. Her name is Bella." I give it to her and she hugs it tight.

"Thank you" She smiles at me.

"No problem."

"What your name again?" She asks.

"Zoey Rai-Elle Yazmin Nicole Calenti" I smile.

"Can I call you something a little shorter?"

I chuckle. "Yes, you can call me Zoey"

"Can I call you Zozo?" She asks.

"Sure. Can I call you Zelly?"

She nods. "My mommy used to call me that before she went bananas." She makes a silly face as she says bananas.😂

"Well don't worry we can share my mommy."

"Are you my big sister now?"

"I always have been...."

"Oh ok.....well then can I tell you a secret?" She whispers.

"Sure"

She gets close to my ear and cups it with her hands then whispers "You're my favourite."

🏠

"What do you think the feeling means?" I ask Shanty as she goes through my makeup.

"I think it means he's turning you on.😏" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Really?" I ask.