Just Bestfriends |46| 🖤

Tuesday

7:15 am

Zoey pov📚

I'm sitting in my room straightening my hair while listening to hold up by Beyoncé

I have my first counselling session today and it's in school. Tbh I'm a little nervous because I've never done anything like this before...I'll probably have to tell them everything if I want them to help me...I just hope I don't end up crying.

When I'm done straightening my hair I go downstairs and eat breakfast with Zelly, avoiding conversation with my mom. I get that she's probably worried about me but I don't wanna talk about it...

Whilst I'm eating my waffles I get a snap...from Alyssa.

What the fuck does this hoe want from me?

Alyssa😷🤮 ~ Hey bitch🙃

Zoey🔪👿 ~ what u want?

Alyssa😷🤮 ~ I was just wondering if you know where ya man was yesterday😏

Zoey🔪👿 ~ no but Ik ur gonna tell me🙄

She sends me a picture of her kissing Jahi with her arms round his neck and he's wearing the clothes he was wearing yesterday. But it's from a weird angle though so I can't really tell if they're kissing.

So it must have been her that Cameron saw...

Alyssa😷🤮 ~ Jealous hoe?😇

Zoey🔪👿 ~ why tf would I be jealous when you're the one getting my leftovers😂

Alyssa😷🤮 ~ Oh Whatever! You know he likes me better than you!

Zoey🔪👿 ~ and that's why he's seeing YOU on the side right?😏

Alyssa😷🤮 ~ fuck you Zoey.😡

Zoey🔪👿 ~ fuck you too hun☺️

After that conversation I am so confused. Now I don't know whether it really was Renae or if it was Alyssa. Well tbh either way I know it was Jahi so it doesn't really matter.