Just Bestfriends |31| 🖤

RECAP

He stares at me, completely speechless.

Then after a few more seconds he turns around and slowly walks out the door and leaves the house . . .

RECAP OVER

As he walks out of the house, I feel a piece of my heart leave with him...

🌫🥀

We haven't spoken to each other in 3 days...

I feel so lost without him.

Every time I see him, think about him or even hear his name, it makes me wanna cry...

How am I gonna live without him?😞

•••

As me and Shanty are walking to school, I turn to my left and look across the street to see Jahi walking with that bitch Alyssa

As me and Shanty are walking to school, I turn to my left and look across the street to see Jahi walking with that bitch Alyssa.😡

"Breathe..." Shanty advises. "Just ignore them."

I sigh. "But how am I supposed to ignore this? This is the reason me and Jahi are in this situation in the first place!"

"Just remember that you are Zoey Rai-Elle Yazmin Nicole Calenti and you are a beautiful, loving, smart, strong and independent girl. You don't need any irrelevant niggas or negative people in your life. You have yourself, your family and your real friends, and that is all you need." She says.

"You know what...you're right. Thanks Shanty. You always know exactly what to say to make me feel better..." I smile.

"No problem. And also remember that you can play the same game he's playing." she smirks.

"What you mean?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Are you forgetting that like half the boys in our school have a crush on you but are just too scared to say anything cos of Zay?"