Just Bestfriends |11| 🖤

RECAP

There are a few shadows approaching us and as they get closer I see an evil smirk planted on the one face I had been avoiding.

RECAP OVER

Uh oh...

"Wassup beautiful" Isiah winks at me.

"W-what do you want from me Isiah?" I ask as my hands start to shake.

"I want you baby" he licks his lips getting closer to me.

"leave me alone" I whisper holding back tears.

"It's ok, you ain't gotta be afraid" he says grabbing my waist from behind.

"Please let me go..." I beg.

"It's alright, I just wanna play a game" he says sliding his hand down the front of my jeans.

"Please don't" tears of fear  run down my cheeks.

"I'm not gonna hurt you" he says kissing up and down my neck.

I would call Jahi but I'm too scared to move right now...

He warned me and I should have listened to him.😭

"Take her top off" he instructs two of his friends. I look over at Xavier and he's staring at the ground with a sympathetic look on his face. But I hate him regardless.

They both struggle to remove my top because I'm moving around so much. Then one of them hits me real hard and I black out.

🌌

I wake up in a bed that isn't familiar to me. I'm cold. I'm tired. My head hurts. And I'm in pain.

Then all of a sudden it all comes back to me. I suddenly remember what happened and how I fell asleep, which makes me scared. I have no clue where I am; whose bed I'm in. I try to stand up and get out the room but my legs fail me and I fall to the floor. That's when I feel the memory of last night flow through my body. I was uncontious but I can still feel everything he did to me. I can still feel him touching me, I can still hear his voice loud and clear. I cover my ears but I can still hear him. I try and hum over his voice but I can still hear him. No matter what I do, he's still there.

I'm taken out of my thoughts as I hear the door open and then close again.

"Hey babygirl" Isiah smiles as he approaches the bed.

"Get...away from me" I say as I crawl backwards.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"What do you think!?" I yell.

"Hey quit shouting, my parents are home" he says.

"I don't care who's home! Stay the fuck away from me!!"

"Hey babygirl it's ok, calm down" he says.